𝐒𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.||𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢

Začít od začátku

A group of paramedics held Ethan's limp body carrying him up the stairs.

I slid down and cried. Dd didn't even bother trying to help me he ran over to the cops.

I sat on the floor my eyes blurry and my head spinning.

No way that was Ethan I thought just as dd grabbed my hand pulling me up.

"We're going to the hospital." He said as he walked us over to a cop car and we sat in the back.

The ride there was silent the only thing heard was breathing and the cops walkie-talkies explaining what happened.

"It seams there was a dispute between 2 boys the one sent to the hospital was stabbed multiple times and was unresponsive when paramedics put him in the ambulance." We heard from the front of the cop car.

Tears slid down my face but I wiped them away fast once I noticed dd bite down on his bottom lip and drop his head down.

I hugged him as he cried into my chest.

"He's gonna be okay." I said trying to help the situation and also convince myself.

We arrived at the hospital and we got out and we both wiped our faces.

In the waiting room was Ethan's mom and sister along with ddot and jay.

I sat down in the chair staring into the air trying to tell myself everything was going to be okay.

Dd walked over to his mom and told her what we heard happen.

10 minutes passed no one said anything.

20 minutes passed there was still no word.

30 minutes passed and still we waited.

An hour later a nurse finally came into the waiting room.

"Family of Ethan Reyes." She said as she held her clip board.

We stood up and looked at her.

He started walking as we followed she brought us into a new waiting room and sat down as we all did the same.

"Thank you guys for the wait I know it felt like forever but we did clean Ethan up and bandage him up but unfortunately he arrived here already unresponsive. We gave him air and tried to get a response from him but the stabs were to deep and he passed." The nurse said.

I got up and walked out the room and melz hugged his mom crying.

I sat in the hall with my hands on my head.

What do I do next was my thought there was no way he was gone just like that he was just on the phone with me.

He was just in my arms.

Where was I gonna go I had been staying with him for 3 months already.

I got snapped out of my thoughts as jay and ddot left the room.

I looked down and that's when it hit me.

He wasn't coming home.

I felt someone beside me I looked over and seen dd.

He leaned his head on my shoulder and played with my anklet.

"The nurse said we could go see him." Dd whispered.

I nodded my head as we stood up and walked to his room.

I stood still outside the door hesitant if I even wanted to go in and see his body.

It felt wrong to say but i knew he was no longer there.

"Come on." Dd said grabbing my hand and opening the door.

We walked in and I sat in the corner watching dd hold his hand and stare down at him.

I felt nothing I just wanted to curl up in a ball and never come out.

Dd let go of his hand and sat on the couch as I walked over to his bed.

I stood still and looked at him.

His face wasn't glowing like usual and his hand was cold his eyes were shut and lips were less pink.

I held his pointer finger in my hand as I played with his hair for the last time.

After a while I let go of his finger and took my evil eye bracelet off putting it on his wrist kissing his lips before walking out the room with dd.

It was 11:50pm and we had got back to dds house a few hours ago. I laid in Ethan's bed and hugged his pillow as I cried.

I wiped my tears and took a shower putting shorts and one of his shirts on. I laid back in bed and held his pillow as I remembered last night when we were goofing around and I fell off the bed.

An hour passed and I found myself just staring up at the ceiling. There was no way I was going to sleep.

I was exhausted but couldn't sleep.

I hadn't slept alone in months I always had Ethan cuddling me or sleeping on top of me or me sleeping on him.

But never had I slept without him.

I bite my lip picking my phone up thinking if I should even call dd.

But I heard a knock at the door.

"You awake." I heard dd say.

"Yea come." I replied as he walked into the room and then shut the door.

"Can't sleep." He said.

"Same." I responded.

He started crying again as I opened my arms.

He came and laid on the bed as we hugged both crying together until we fell asleep.

•••
Never writing no sad shit like this again fuck that how im crying to my own shit😂🙄