Stuff is about to get sussy

Smutty wutty warning😳

You and CJ walked home holding hands. You were extremely excited about being CJ's boyfriend. Y'all both get home and walk into CJ's room, plopping on the bed. Y'all both lied, cuddling each other. Soon it started to get boring.

 "So...what do we do now?" You ask. "We can play a game~" CJ says submissive. "w-what do you mean by game!?" You ask flustered and nervous.

CJ gets atop of you, pinning you down on his bed. "ya know... that type of game~" he says purring. Your face turns red. He starts to kiss you, licking your bottom lick asking for a entrance. You did so, both of y'all having a sloppy makeout session. 

I warned you about smutty wutty...😔✌

You then feel a hand trail down your thigh then to your cr0tch. You moan lightly between kisses.  He stops kissing, needing to breath. "May I?" he asks. You hesitate before giving a small nod. He starts undressing you only leaving your panties on.

He kissed your neck giving you hickiez until he found your sweet spot teasing it. He starts to trail down his kisses till he met your breast.CJ then starts to suck on your n!pple making you moan. "FuCk~ CJ~!..."Your moaning only wanting him to have more. He Kisses you down to your v line then stops.

He gives you a look making sure you okay with what he's about to do next. You nod. He pulls down your panties leaving your c|it exposed. " Wet are we?~" he teases. He leans towards it giving it a small l×ck. Pleasure hit you like a Bull, you let out small moans.

He proceeds to l!ck your pussy repeatedly making you moan like nuts. He then shoves his tongue deep inside of you pulling it in and out. Your m0ans increase the more he did it.

He stops hand gets up. He loosens the strings on his sweats and pulls out his m€mber. Your face was Red as a tomato. He lines himself up and gives you a assuring look. He then thrusts it deep in side of you making you moan like crazy. I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear you at this point.

He starts to pick up speed hitting your g-spot. He repeatedly hit your spot making you go haywire. You feel a knot growing in your stomach. "C-CJ I'M GUNNA C×M~!" You c×m all over CJ and the bed sheets, CJ soon came after.

CJ lies beside you breathing heavily. "Best night I ever had" you say before turning to cuddle CJ. CJ pulled a blanket over y'all and also cuddles. "Night Y/N" CJ says softly. "Night CJ" you say before drifting to sleep.

Next Morning

Mark: gah dayham guys, y'all just got together and last night it sounded like CJ was murdering you.

Y/N: sorry...

CJ: *embarrassed af*

Ruby: yes please next time can y'all keep it down...

Y/N and CJ: *nods*

First time writing this so this is pretty much practice... I was also loosing lots of motvation. 😐