Annoyed

In this Cj will NIBBLE Y/N's neck in the story not give her a hickey

Original idea from @P-POSTER-G-GIRL and their ✨BEAUTIFUL✨  story Cj x Reader!Oneshots!(even tho they discontinued the story I love the Idea)

CJ POV:

Ever since that night me and Y/N had that kiss she's been avoiding me lately. I thought she didn't mind since she kissed my forehead, but I GuEsS NoT. I decided to go over to her house and make sure she's ok.

I got to her house and knocked on the door soon after the door opened. "Oh hey CJ what's up?"she says. " I was wondering if I could come over for awhile... " I say nervously. "ok." She moves to the side to let me in.

We both sat at on the sofa; awkward silence filled the room. I looked over as she seemed pretty annoyed and upset. I didn't like on bit of it so I decided to do something about.

When I was dating Vade she would get annoyed and I would tease her by Nibbling her neck. She always seemed better after that so I wonder of it works on Y/N.

As she sat there looking down at her phone I slowly creeped up to her neck and gave it a quick nibble with a ✨NOM✨ sound. She quickly jumped in shock and surprise.

Y/N POV:

I was pretty disappointed and annoyed knowing CJ Probably didn't like that kiss. I don't even know why I kissed his forehead.

I was looking at my phone zoning out until I felt a quick nibble on my neck. It made me jump in shock and surprise. I looked down at CJ noticing that I guess he didn't like to see me like this. I couldn't help but smile at how he decided to handle it. It was just to cute.

"You happy now" he says laying his head on my shoulder. "yes, I'm very happy" I respond. He puts on a huge smile then digging his nose into my neck. We both laughed as I tried to pry him off of me.  

Soon we both calmed down sitting together enjoying the silence. "You know Y/N..." CJ says. I turn my head to him. "Its fun being with you." He gives me a small hug. "Aww thanks" I say blushing. 

He then gets up sliding his hand down my arm to my hand. He Hugs me one more time before letting go of me. " See you later!" he says then leaving.  I smile then realizing something on my wrist.

A friendship bracelet...

Stay happy and stay hydrated😊