Sister Sister

Macy Alright has everything a seventeen year old girl could want.

Not only is she the self-proclaimed "Queen Bee" of Weston J. Francis High School and dating the star quarterback, Conrad Kadel, but she also has been offered a full-ride scholarship to Michigan State University for tennis in the coming fall. Outside of her school life, she works as a part-time keyholder at the Bath and Body Works in Briarwood Mall, a job that she had been pining for since she was old enough to work.

Despite her lavish lifestyle, or at least what she believes to be lavish, something still doesn't feel quite right. Perhaps Macy isn't cut out for the life of someone who is considered high school royalty. After all, not many can handle such a socially heavy load. That's why she has decided to assume the identity of her polar opposite twin sister, Micah, instead.

~

Trigger Warning: This story contains graphic topics such as murder, suicide, and mental illness. Please keep this in mind as you continue to read!

Thank you for taking interest in my story! I plan to upload a chapter or two at least every other day starting November 1, 2022, as I plan for this to be my NaNoWriMo project. This is my first official literary work, so please excuse anything considerably amateur. I hope you enjoy!