To Hells Gates

Carmine Raced through the halls. Looking around carefully. Avoiding the halls where Gold soldiers fought Roland's. The black mist heavy and thick, but just barrable to her as she headed for the out door garden. The blood dripping down her arm left behind a fast growing path of roses. Some of them now breaking out of the windows and walls as they wrapped around the towers. 

Carmine stopped in the middle of the Garden watching as Roland's powers ate away at the palace and her power covered it in a thick Icey storm and thick roses. She watched in awe as the two powers raced around the building , working together perfectly.

Her breath fogging the air as she looked around the garden and frowned. It wasn't one she had ever been allowed into but it was gorgeous. The snow covered willow tree and flowers just like the once's in Larision. She smiled faintly as her eyes met a single purple and black lily sitting alone under a tree. She kneeled to look at it and take a moment to rest. Tired from running and fighting the pain from her stomach all night and now into most of the day. Carmine stared at her stomach and closed her eyes as someone got closer. 

"Ahh. My beautiful daughter...." Her fathers warm voice rang out like a lost bell. 

"Father.... So nice of you to come and find me.." Carmine said coldly and gripped her sword tightly. "I would think you cared.."

"Well you were taking so long, and so I figured you'd be drawn to this place..." He said and moved around her and the small tree. circling it slowly as he looked at her. "So you are really pregnant... I thought it might have been a myth."

Carmine scoffed and looked at him, power in her eyes and strength to her words. " Like you have ever cared about me let us be real.... I think I know more about my family then you have ever understood about yours." She said sharply. The storm closing in over head and the wind outside of the garden acted as a wall. Whipping and howling loudly as the snow got heavier.

Her father glared coldly and raised his sword. "I have always cared... You are just too stubborn and proud. even this new power is as unruly as you are."

Carmine stood up and glared. "Unruly? I was better then all my brothers. By miles. I did everything asked of me and you let them all beat me just because I was a girl."

He sneered at her annoyed. "Yes I admit, I turned an head once or twice. But you and your mother both had this nasty. Attitude, I'm glad I had her killed so early on."

Carmine stared at him in shock as her power began to glow off her skin brightly. Roses around her turned black as she stepped froward spinning her sword skillfully. "You? You killed my mother?"

Her father smirked and shrugged. "Why not. My father killed his wife... and you were fine with out her."

Carmine raised her sword above her head, barely missing him as he moved out of the way. Stumbling away from her in shock at her speed. The marble bench behind him shattering as her blade hit it. A shock waving rippled out from her shaking the whole palace. She winced and held her stomach as she looked at him. "I was miserable! Alone and scared."

Her father smiled at her raw power as the storm began striking the ground with harp cracks of lighting. "You are the perfect weapon! You turned out amazingly... Come back home... You can taken Adian's crown. I love you my sweet girl!" He said and backed up slyly.

Carmine screamed and swung at him. Meeting his sword with hers in a loud clash of sparks and rose petal. "I hate you!"

Her father glared and struggled against her sword. "Calm down, you are acting like the bitch of a mother you had."

Aura stood by the now open door struggling to keep the guards out as Mia coward in the back by the window. Aura sliced the mans stomach opened and reached for her bleeding side. Huffing harshly as she winced. "Anyone please.... I'm begging"