Destruction of Perposals.

The next morning Carmine woke up feeling a bit under the weather and Roland was out helping Murphy with funeral  preparations. Luke sat on her couch reading over the war path plans. "Sooo you can use those unlimited powers now... But now you get morning sickness?"

Carmine glared over at Luke sighed heavily. " Shut up, if you Tell Aura that she was right I'll skin you alive."

Luke chuckled and glanced at the door. Before she could blink, he was opening as Brenton was in mid knock. Brenton stared at them both in shock before he cleared his throat. "Ahh Carmine? May I come in please?" He asked and Carmine motioned for him to sit across from her.

"What is it Brenton, I haven't seen you this shook up since you asked a girl to dance with you at the ball when we were six." She teased him as he sat down. 

Luke stood behind Brenton and tossed a pillow on the ground and stared up at the ceiling as if waiting for something with a smirk on his face.

Brenton glanced back at Luke confused but continued. "Yes well it has to do with Aura and I.."

"Oh so she is pregnant too I see?" Carmine teased him and he started stuttering, trying to find the words to speak.

Carmine stopped him and sighed. " I was joking but what is it? Is everything alright?"

Brenton took a deep breath and groaned. "Yes actually that's why I am here."

Luke suddenly kicked the pillow a bit to the left and sighed as he stared back up at the ceiling again and watched as a book appeared and landed on the pillow with a soft thud. He chuckled and picked it up before he looked back up. 

Carmine watched Luke confused before she turned back to focus on Brenton as he continued. 

"So now that you know that... I want to ask your permission to marry her.."

Carmine looked at him and sighed softly. "And you love her with all your Heart?"

Brenton nodded and pulled out a ring with a big white diamond in the center. "Yes and I have already picked out the ring."

Luke watched as Theo appeared and fell from the ceiling, His shocked panicked face made Luke start laughing before Theo hit the ground with a thud. Missing the pillow by a few inches. 

Carmine glanced over and furrow her brows as she tried to focus. "That pretty nice but are you prepared for her to say no?"

Brenton smirked, "WELL I'm pretty sure she won't but ye I am.... I'll just buy a bigger ring."

Luke covered his mouth as he leaned over and stared down at Theo who just laid still sighing heavily. Theo groaned and grabbed Luke's arm to get up. 

Luke widened his eyes as they both suddenly disappear and with in second fell from the ceiling again. This time Theo landed on top of Luke, Straddling him as they both groaned quietly.

Carmine covered her mouth as she started to laugh, Brenton turned around confused as Luke groaned loudly. "Fuck.... I'm not used to being on the bottom very often..."

Theo blushed as he struggled to get up. Luke grabbed his waist to stop him as he groaned and looked up at him sternly. "Stop. Don't move."

Theo stared down at him and bit his lip. "I'm not.... let go."