{{Chapter 13: A Regular's Bet}}

"Thanks, Dice, I guess."
King Dice gave something to Cuphead for a headache and Cuphead thanked him for it.
Today wasn't so busy, it was just a slow day so most of the time Cuphead just stood behind the bar while watching the others performing or dealing.
Then he heard an argument, oh bky he turned his head and he immediately realised.
"Wait-Hey, you can't drink that!"
Cuphead grabbed the bottle from the customer,"I am a regular here! Why is that drink off limits???", Cuphead stared at them, like asking if they were really a regular or just so drunk they don't know,"This is the Devil's Alcohol, it is noted to be poison for yourself and I so it is know that it's off limits.", as he explained, Devil sat next to them.
"Oh what a bunch of bo-ha! Probs a lie!"
"Really, wanna bet on it."
They turned to Devil, guess they were still drunk as fuck,"What we bettin'? My soul again, so be it!", Devil smiled, guess he wanted to have this soul for a while now, so maybe he was a regular?
"I'll prove this ain't poison by drinking this, if I live I get money and you get my soul if I die."
The customer then pointed to Cuphead,"Your Waiter will take a shot and I will, proving it is just Alcohol."
King Dice looked up at that, he immediately turned to Cuphead and immediately shook his head.
The regular poured a shot and practically forced it into Cuphead's hand, Devil was tapping his finger on the table and was obviously tense.
"Cuphead, I swear on my deck of cards if you drink that again-"
"Wait was it watered down last time?-"
"I don't even know-"
Before Cuphead could put it down, they forced him to drink it without any warning!
"CUPHEAD!!"
Many customers and workers turned in shock at the sudden shout from Dice!
Chips dropped his poker stick in shock, Wheezey bit his Cigarette seeing this, Mrs Pirouletta gasped and even the performers froze.
"DID-DID HE JUST DRINK THAT?!?!?"
The customer took his shot as Cuphead was frozen.
. . .
But, it didn't send that shock through his body like last time, no fire and it tasted. . . Fine?
"See what did I-"
And the regular burst into flames before their eyes.
The whole Casino was silent, now there was no way Cuphead got a water down and he didn't have the same reaction as last time had drank in Truth & Dare.
"Should I get the uh. . . Broom."
The whole Casino was in dead silent even if Mrs Pirouletta tried to break the silence.
"HOW THE FUCK, DID HE NOT DIE?!?!?"