🌹🖤 The Crimson Tyrant 🖤🌹 (Pt. 3)

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Grim and Deuce were starting getting the hang of it, At least until they accidentally changed the roses to multiple colors except red. They panicked, Cater used his magic to changes the roses to red. "Wow he painted them all red in one go!" Said Grim in shock.

"With a little practice, you'll be to paint those roses in a snap! Now keep going newbies!" Cater said in a hurry.

Ace groaned as he was painting the roses by hand. "I really hope I get my magic back soon."

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

Meanwhile Grace stared at the rose tree getting ready to work her magic. Akito went back inside her pocket but his head was still out, checking on her. She took a deep breath while caressing her vibrant gemstone around her neck. She clings her hands together and a bright blue light generated from the inside of her palms.

(Ignore the item in the image)

Small magic particles begun to scatter. Those particles then formed in the shape of butterflies and fluttered all around the tree. Each butterfly landed on top of a white rose and infused into it, turning the white roses into a bright red color all at once. "That was perfect! See, there's nothing to be worried about. How about you do some more?" Akito recommends.

She nodded gaining a little more confidence than before. Grace went over the next trees and pulled out her pen. She waved her mage pen towards it and got the same results with her magic. She smiled knowing that her magic didn't do any damage and went on the next one. Akito nodded as he watched her but hid back inside her pocket.

Grace was in her own personal bubble and didn't really notice him. Magical butterflies were scattered all across the garden and fluttering around her. Grace lifts up her hand, letting one of the butterflies rest on her index finger. She stared at the glowing luminescent butterfly slowly flap it's glittery wings but in the corner of her eye she spots the last white rose.

She took a few steps closer towards the white rose.

'I know it's a rule here, but in my opinion these roses are beautiful on it's own. They're elegant and represent purity and innocence... and yet it's forced to be tainted.' Her smile fades away and shakes the butterfly off her finger. It lands on the last white rose, changing it red.

Grace heard something snap from behind and it made her heart skip a beat in a panic. She turned to see that it was only just Cater coming towards her. She sighed in relief. "You scared me, Cater-senpai!" She said in a somewhat angry tone.

He laughed. "Sorry. I was just checking in to see how things are going." He takes a picture of himself with the roses she's done as the background. "You did an amazing job, totes Magicame background worthy!"