However, Katsuki laid awake in his bed, feeling cold even though he always was warm. He sighed before turning around and sleeping on his side.

'Damn, did I really get used to it?'

________________

Elena woke up, feeling her head ache, however just as she was about to stand up, she heard chains cling against each other. She looked at her arms to see them cuffed up with quirk cancelling cuffs. "What the hell-" Elena wondered, only to perk up when a laugh was heard, one she hated with her whole heart.

"You look so fucking pathetic sitting there." Junichiro said, approaching her. "You!" Elena yelled as the chains clinked even more. "You pathetic whore! You think he loves you?!" Junichiro yelled, crouching down to her as he held a cigarette in his hand.

"You deserve to die. Your real parents don't even fucking exist. You'll die alone. That fucking boy doesn't love you. That teacher of yours definitely doesn't, and neither does that stupid little head of yours." He said, lifting her shirt to see the scar from the spike that had penetrated her lower abdomen.

"Awh, did you get this recently?" He asked, smiling evilly. His eyes darkened when he pressed the lit cigarette in his hand right into the scar. Elena screamed in agony. "Do you like that, bitch?!" He yelled, grabbing her throat harshly as he dropped the cigarette, letting it burn her thigh before his eyes turned red, indicating the use of his quirk.

Just as Elena felt herself loose consciousness, she had lifted her foot and drawn it, kicking it right at his crotch. She gasped for air as Junichiro completely sat down, holding him around the area. Anger was visible in his eyes as he glared at her.

"You little shit!" He yelled, turning his quirk to the max.

"Why don't I kill you the way I did your mother?"

___________

Elena rose from the bed, tears running down her eyes as she gasped for air. Her hands began shaking as her whole body suddenly trembled. Her breath hitched as she had trouble breathing. Elena began pressing the button beside her bed repeatedly before she held her head, pulling at her hair.

Her lower lip began shaking as she cried into her sheets. She walked to her bathroom, limping as she fell to her knees right by the toilet spilling out a whole meal into it. She threw up, feeling her stomach get emptier and emptier as time went on. Her ears were ringing before she felt a hand grab her hair and pull it up as a warm hand began rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, I'm here." Katsuki said as Aizawa stood by the doorway, looking at the sight. Elena threw up once more as Katsuki rubbed her back, soothing the pain in her stomach.

Elena leaned back into Katsuki's front and cried out loud. "I know. I know." Katsuki whispered, holding her around her waist before Aizawa looked in pity at the sight. "We need to do something about this. She needs to see Recovery Girl tomorrow. Alright?" Aizawa asked, looking at Elena as she cried. Tears kept
running down her cheeks as she cried and cried. Katsuki felt his heart break at each sob she let out.

Katsuki nodded before he picked Elena up, walking to her bed as he put her down. "I'll head out. Take care of her." Aizawa said before he walked out of the door, glancing at Elena.

Katsuki sighed and was about to walk to the bathroom when Elena begged him to stay. "Please don't go." Elena cried. Katsuki kissed her head. "I need to get you cleaned up." He said before walking to the bathroom to grab a wet cloth. He walked back into the room, wiping Elena's forehead with the cloth before he wiped her lips a little. He grabbed a small glass and went back into the bathroom, getting some water and giving it to her. "Drink up." Katsuki said before he went into Elena's closet. He picked out a simple shirt and went back to Elena.

"Need help putting it on?" Katsuki asked. Elena shook her head, seeing as she wasn't wearing a bra underneath she didn't really want him to see that, yet. Katsuki nodded and gave her the shirt before turning around and staring out at nothing.

She took her shirt off before putting on the shirt Katsuki had given her. "You done?" Katsuki asked after he stopped hearing the rustling of clothes. "Yeah." Elena said, reaching out for him to cuddle her as he turned around. He took off his shirt and approached her. He laid down in the bed underneath the covers, hugging her. He wiped the tears off her cheeks with his thumb before his hands landed back onto her waist.

Elena laid close to his chest, breathing calmly. "Elena, you know I love you. Right?" Katsuki asked genuinely as he listened to her steady breathing.

Elena nodded hesitantly as the memory of Junichiro's words entered her mind. "I love you more." Elena said, kissing his bare chest faintly before Katsuki hugged her tightly. "Not possible." He said, smiling.

She chuckled and looked up at him. "It is." She said, kissing his cheek before Katsuki's red eyes landed on hers. He shook his head and kissed her head before they laid back into a comfortable silence. "Go to sleep, I'll be here in the morning." Katsuki said, rubbing her back. Elena nodded before she fell asleep into a deep slumber.

"I'll kill that man, one day."

_______________________
Words: 2368

Alrighty! I felt like this chapter needed a little bit of angst because her nightmares haven't been visible in the last couple of chapters. This was a reminder that they still happen. However they're way rarer when Elena sleeps with Katsuki.

Anywho, TYASM FOR 180K!

CIAO LOVELIES <3