Shoto looked at her. "Maybe you shouldn't have gotten hurt then."  He said. Elena knew he didn't mean any harm, but it was a really dumb sentence. "Why didn't I think of that? I could've just dodged the spikes! Oh my god!! Fucking brilliant!" Elena said sarcastically. "No but seriously. That's like telling Katsuki to just stop being angry. Really stupid." She said, making Katsuki glare at her.

"What'd you say?!" He asked, pointing a finger at her. Elena attempted to bite it. "See? Try telling him that, and he just gets angry." She said, shrugging as Katsuki reattracted his finger.

Shoto was quiet ever since Elena began commenting. He was sweat-dropping since he knew the questions were dumb from the start. She patted Shoto's shoulder and told him to calm down. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." Elena said, smiling at him. He calmed upon her words, before he nodded.

As they walked through the doors of the heights alliance, they were met by Izuku, Mina and Jiro. "Elena!" Jiro and Mina said, hugging her. "Alright, enough boyfriend time for you. And more girlfriend time for us." Mina said, smiling as they practically snatched her away.

"Oi-" Katsuki began, only to be interrupted by Izuku. "What did you do at the courses?" He asked, smiling brightly. The question was mostly directed towards Todoroki, but he looked at the both of them.

"None of your business, nerd!" He said, passing him as he grabbed his face, showing it forward before he walked towards the living-room where all the boys sat.

"Alrighty, now you're not able to run away to Elena." Kirishima said, his arms on the back rest as he looked at Katsuki. He rolled his eyes and sat down on the other end of the couch. Tokoyami, Denki, Kirishima, Sato, Shinso, and Sero were there. Shinso came over more often, but he never really hung out with Elena. He originally came over to hangout with Elena, but he just happens to catch Denki, and end up hanging out with him instead when Elena isn't there.

"You always steal my Queen." Denki scoffed, looking at Katsuki. "Your queen?! She's my fucking girlfriend! Back off, Dunce face!" Katsuki said, pointing a finger at Denki. "Calm your tits, it's a saying because we worship Elena." Jiro said, suddenly appearing.

"What the fuck-" He began, only to have a hand slapped over his mouth. "Yeah, calm your tits, Kat." Elena said, kissing his cheek from behind the couch. He rolled his eyes as his face immediately softened upon her presence. "Look! Look! He's a damn simp! See how his whole demeanor changed?!" Denki asked, pointing at Katsuki.

Katsuki simply looked at him with a glare before Elena walked around the couch, sitting down on his lap sideways. "But you're a simp as-well, aren't you?" Elena asked, eying him and Shinso. They blushed vividly before Mina squealed. "Oh my god, are you two together?!?" She asked, appearing right in between Denki and Shinso as she leaned over the backside of the couch.

"What?! No!" Denki said, holding his face before he looked in anger at Mina. Elena looked at Shinso to see him give her a certain look, and that's when she knew.

'Hitoshi and Denki had a crush on each other.'

_________

Elena made her way to her own room. She had been told by Nezu that her and Katsuki would sleep without each other at least twice a week. Because otherwise they would just be abusing the school rules about the dorms.

Elena had been told so today by Aizawa. Right before bed he had came to her and told her what Nezu had decided.

She yawned, making her way down the hall as she reached her room. She walked in, locked the door and undressed. She kept her underwear and shirt on before she practically dunked to the bed, falling asleep immediately.