Sighing, I go to my closet and grab my gym shorts and matching sports bra, I don't want to look like I am trying to hard so I'll just go simple and put a flannel shirt over it.

After I got dress I run to my vanity to do my hair.

For once my skin looks fine so I don't need to wear any make up.

Once I am sure I look okay, I walk back into my living room to see Scarlett finishing one of the open boxes by putting away some of my many left over books on my living room shelf's

"You don't have to actually help me unpack, we can just watch a movie." I tell her as I walk over to her.

"And you didn't have to get changed." She laughs before putting away a book. "You have a lot of books."

"That's not even half of them, I done a lot of reading in England. If I wasn't working or on the phone to Lizzie I was reading." I sit down on the sofa, turning the tv on and patting the space beside me.

Scarlett flashes me a smile before sitting next to me. We go through almost all the movies on Netflix before we finally find one we both want to watch.

After the movie finished we decided to order some lunch and Scarlett insisted that she helps me unpack the last of the boxes.

"Scar, you really don't have too." I say for like the 10000th time.

"I know I don't have too, but I want too." She replied, opening a new box. "Now where do you want these towels and blankets to go?"

"Um just put them in the cupboard right beside you, the only thing in there is toilet roll so it can just be used for spare things." I shrug as I open my own box, revealing some of the outfits I was allowed to keep after my photoshoots.

I pick the box up and place it next too all the empty boxes, I'm never going to wear them again because they aren't my style so why keep them.

I'll just drop them off at a charity shop when I take the empty boxes to the dump.

"Do you not like what's in that box?" Scarlett asks when I open a new one.

"I'm going to donate them, it's some of my old outfits I used to model in."

"Do you not want to keep them?" She asks me.

"Not really, I've got the first one I ever modeled in but that's all. I don't wear them so why keep them?"

"Fair enough."

The food arrived so I quickly went to the door and picked it up, paying for the food before shutting the door.

"Let's eat."
///////////

Scarlett's pov-

We had finished Unpacking around 10 minutes ago and we are now watching another movie.

I'm going to leave after the movies done, that gives me time to get some shopping done before I have to pick up the kids.

It's currently 2pm and rose finishes at 4 today as she has a dance club and I can pick cosmo up anytime before 5.

But let's just say we haven't really been watching the movie, we talked most of the time.

But towards the end of the movie, her front door gets thrown open and Lizzie walks in.

I would be lying if I didn't say that it made me physically jump off of the sofa and onto the floor.

Both Amber and Lizzie laugh at me, causing me to pout.

"Here let me help you up." Amber says as she holds her hand out for me to take, with a soft smile.

I take her hand and allow her to help me up before turning to Lizzie.

"Sorry scar, I didn't know you were here." Lizzie apologized.

"So you always come in like that?"

"Yes she does, it is so annoying when I fall asleep on the sofa." Amber answers as she glared at Lizzie.

"Hey, you are my sister. If I want to burst into your house and scare the shit out of you I will." The brunette defends herself.

"Sister? I thought you were cousins?"

They both share a look before Amber sits back down and sighs before speaking.

"My parents died when I was younger, Lizzie is biologically my cousin but her mom, my aunt but I call her mama took me in and we were raised as sisters since I was 9"

"Oh, I'm sorry." I say as I sit next to her and rest my hand on her knee.

"It's fine." She gives me a small smile before we hear something open.

We both turn our bodies to face where the noise came from.

Only to reveal Lizzie raiding Amber's pantry.

"Elizabeth!" Amber shouts, making Liz jump.

"What, you finally have food for me to steal."

Amber rolls her eyes before turning to me.

"I'm sorry about her, I don't know why I even gave her a key." She sighs.

I give her a reassuring smile before looking at the time in my phone.

3:12pm.

"Hey I better get going, I have to do some shopping before picking up rose and cosmo." I tell the sisters as I gather my things together.

"Oh okay, I'll walk you to the elevator." She says with a small smile.

"Today was fun, I'll see you tomorrow when we have training for the fight scenes?" She asks as she pushes the button for me.

"Yep, I'll see you then." I say with a smile.

As the doors open I go to walk into the elevator but quickly turn around and give her a hug.

I don't know why i did but i did.

She tenses a little before returning the hug.

"Bye scar." She whispered before pulling away.

I walk into the elevator and wave to her as the door shuts.

What the fuck is happening to me?!

———————
Not proof read
1460 words