Run & 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘺 They Don't seek

Start from the beginning

"Hold up I thought you knew!" She looked surprised by my reaction.

"I know it's bloody pain to try and escape her! NOT THAT YOU GAVE HER MOTIVE!!" I hissed.

"This, THIS is why I don't try and escape my fate!" Libra groaned standing straight.

"We would've been better off getting hospitalized by seniors... Let's just go back and-"
I continued only to be smack straight across the face and shaken violently.

"How DARE You utter such blasphemy!" Sagittarius glared daggers into my soul.

I'm starting to prefer Cancer's intensity to Sagi's... I thought as Libra pulled her away from me.

"How about you save that energy for something a little more... useful " Libra glared back at Sagittarius.
"Like, keeping the people you dragged into your death game out of detention!" She proposed,
Tho it didn't really feel like a suggestion.

"It's cute how you think me in detention is the price I offered my sister " Sag let out a laugh before it slowly died off when she noticed are faces.

"What in the actual fuck is that supposed to mean..." I asked feeling my remaining sanity scream.

"Before I answer, can I at least get a round of applause for making Pie cus?-"

"SAGITTARIUS!!!"

"FINE!! God you're all so dramatic!" She sighed.

Virgo's POV

Alright, so my idea of fun isn't exactly looking around in bushes for a giant, diseased, rodent but it still beat running laps so here I am doing it...
I reminded myself with a sigh, as I spread another batch of leaves aside to look.

"Any luck over there!" I heard Cancer ask from behind.

"Nope" I answered, secretly hoping this meant we could stop looking and have an early lunch.

The witch however, took my bored expression as a signe to tease and yelled, "Try harder then!"

I kindly responded with a middle finger in her direction before continuing to search.

"I looked around by the benches and no signe of cute raccoons" Aries sighed, clearly disappointed as she and a sad Gemini walked on over to us.

"Are you sure this was the last place you saw him?" Gem asked Cancer only to be met by a glare.

"Of course it is! It's not as if he's exactly easy to miss!" She insisted.

"He is just a random raccoon that you saw while running." I reminded, earning a glare of my very own.

"He's also a chunky boi, so you'll know when you see him" Cancer added with a pout.

At this point we'd been looking for about a good 10 minutes and I apparently wasn't the only one getting a little frustrated from all the lack of outcome, (specifically the lack of a certain raccoon) we all were.

Which is why when we all saw the furry bastard up a tree, (for whatever fucking reason) we agreed to Cancer's following idea...

A TERRIBLE idea might I add...

"BE CARFUL FOR FUCK SAKE!" Aries scolded, as I finished giving Cece a quick boost up the tree.