Can You Feel It?

Smut

After much persuasion I allowed them to take me out to this fancy restaurant I can't even pronounce the name of. This cannot be the reason they brought me here, which by the way they still haven't let anything slip about that. After stuffing our faces, we decided to walk to the nearby park before returning to the hotel. I sat down at a bench watch as they chased each other around the field like kids, it makes me so happy seeing them like this. They both transmutated back to the bench trying to catch their breath. Once they had they turn to me and look at each other before moving closer, "whatcha doin?" I ask nervously as they get closer and closer. They each start kissing on side of my neck making it hard to contain myself because I'm so sensitive to their touch.

"Does that feel good princess?" Delia whispers in my ear before nibbling on it, I don't respond out of fear that no word will come out and I'll just moan. "Oh come on little one, answer" Xandra says before beginning to suck and bite on my neck while Delia strokes her hands along my thighs exposing more of my skin. "How about we go back to the room huh?" Xandra says and before they can say anything else I transmutate to the hotel room, they come right behind me giggling at my urgency. "Someone's excited" Delia says approaching the bed slowly, Xandra watches as Delia approaches me and unbuttons my shirt as she kisses down my chest. "Straddle her" Xandra commands and Delia moves to sit on my lap, I grab her neck and kiss her passionately hoping to excite Xandra too.

Delia moans into my mouth and unclips my bra grabbing ahold of my left boob and massaging it deeply. I moan into her mouth and then I feel the bed dip beside us, I pull away for air and see Xandra sitting right next to us. "Undress her" she says to me and I work quickly at freeing Delia from her clothes, she's being so obedient and is just letting me strip her. After she's completely naked she lays down and Xandra pulls me closer to her, our faces inches apart. "Now watch" Xandra says to Delia and she pulls me in for a heated kiss, making me straddle her as she grips my ass making me squeal a bit. We pull away and out the corner of my eye I see her touching herself as she watches us in anticipation.

"Ride my face" Delia says and I look at her with wide eyes before I glance back at Xandra who just raises her eyebrows at me. She helps me undress and position myself over Delia, I lower myself until I can feel her soft breaths and then she starts attacking me with her tongue. At first my whole body tenses but then I finally relax and allow myself to feel the immense amount of pleasure she's inflicting on me. "OH shit!" I yell and I begin to hear Delia moaning into me as I find a pace that I like and ride her face. "Oh FUCK just like that" Delia says pulling away from my pussy for a little before diving right back in. I turn my head around to see Xandra with her head face down in Delia's pussy and it heightens my pleasure to an indescribable amount.

"Mommy I'm gonna cum" I say trying to hold myself back, "go ahead baby" Delia pulls away to say and then makes me finish directly after. I fall off onto the bed and close my eyes trying to catch my breath until I hear moaning which makes my ears perk up and my eyes fly open. "Come finish her y/n" Xandra says as she backs away, "b-but I don't know how" I say shyly, "I'll show you kitten" she says coming up behind me. "See that, that's her clit you know what that is right?" she asks softly and I nod, "So you take your tongue and play with it, listen to her she'll tell you what feels good" she instructs. I get to work on doing as she asked and after a while I hear Delia's moans start to get louder, "more more" she chants and I look at Xandra as I replace my tongue with my thumb.

"Use your fingers" she says and I insert two fingers pumping them slowly which makes her arch her back off the bed, encouraging me to go faster. "FUck y/n... yessss baby- shit I'm gonna cum" she pants and I enjoy watching her like this, "Not yet" I say slowing down and they both look at me surprised. "I want you to make Xandra cum first" I say giving her a kiss on the neck and instructing her to strip. She does as I say and straddles Delia's face, facing me per my request so I can kiss her because I swear I can't get enough. I watch as Xandra tried to hold in her moans, all the faces she makes as she aggressively rides Delia's face. I can feel star begin to clench around my fingers again, "you better wait" I say loud enough for her to hear me.

Xandra pulls me in by my hair kissing me sloppily as she approaches her orgasm faster and faster. "Fuuuckinng hell" Xandra pants as she lets go of me and leans forward putting her hands on the bed to stabilize herself. I suck and bite on her neck to increase her pleasure and she looks me directly in my eyes as she cums in Delia's mouth. That alone causes me to cum again as I pump faster and harder, curling my fingers to hit Delia's g-spot. She comes undone as Xandra climbs off her and she grips the bedsheets as her back arches, and she cries out in pleasure. Xandra and I lay on either side of her and she catches her breath and she turns to me looking tired. 

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had" she mumbles and I just smile and kiss her forehead. They pull me to lie in between them and snuggle me from both sides making me warm, I can still feel how their skin is damp with sweat from our session. I find comfort in the warmth of their bodies as their breaths gently coat my skin and give me goosebumps. "I love you star" I say, "I love you too baby" she coos nuzzling her head into my neck even more. "I love you luna" I whisper in her ear as she lays on my chest, "I love you too darling" she replies. I hear their breaths soften as they drift into slumber which coaxes me to sleep with biggest smile on my face.