Awkward Encounters

She pulls her shades up and starts laughing her ass off. Though I don't think she could if you know what I mean. She's calmed down and I'm just standing there with my arms crossed.

She looks at me and says "you've got a little something right there" trying to stifle another giggle she points at my forehead. I imagine it's red now but I'm trying to avoid the topic. "Did you need something?" I say annoyed.

"Come on it was funny" she says smirking, I roll my eyes and ask my question again. "Well grouch... I was gonna ask if you could put sunscreen on my back" she asks. I reach out my hand and she places the bottle in my hand.

I don't want to do anything to get on her bad side, or worse side I guess. So for that reason, and the fact that she's hot, I'll do anything she asks. "Is that so?" She asks out loud, "huh? I didn't say anything" I reply. "Right" she says nervously and flips over quickly.

I shrug it off and put some of the sunscreen in my hand and start on her shoulders. "You know I don't even know your name" I say boldly, she chuckles. "Xandra... with and X" she says quietly, I nod, even though she can't see me. "Well mines-" I start, "y/n" she says and I can almost hear her smirk.

I narrow my eyes and continue putting on the sunscreen. Once I'm at her lower back I skip her ass wanting to be respectful. I put some on her calves and lightly on her thighs making sure to not get to close. "Saved the best for last?" She asked jokingly, I don't really know how to respond.

"Well... I wasn't gonna-" I stutter trying to find my words, any words really. "Don't get all shy on me... come on" she says smugly. I take a little sunscreen in my hands and start at the crease between her thighs and ass.

I massage it in a bit I mean... might ass- I mean might AS well get the best of it. "Ahhh" she moans, I thought maybe she did it by accident but she does it again. My hands fly away from her after the second one and I stand up.

She flips over, "I'm just fucking with you, relax... you're so tense. Maybe YOU need a massage. Give me 15 minutes and I'll come give you one ok?" She asks rhetorically. "I really- you really don't-" I stutter, "ok?" She 'asks' reinforcing her point.

I nod and go back in the house, I finally remember what I came down for. My mouth was so dry by this point I basically inhaled my glass of water. I filled it again and took it upstairs so I'd have something to drink.

I sat on the bed just waiting for Xandra to come get me. Her name was really pretty. She wouldn't even talk to me earlier now she was 'asking' to give me a massage? She's kinda weird, I don't know how I feel about it.

I heard a soft knock on my door "come in" I said. She walks in, still in her bikini but with a bottle of something in her hand. "You want me to come back when you're ready?" She asks smiling. I look around, down at myself, and then back up to her.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused, "you're gonna need to be wearing a lot less clothes" she says as if it's obvious.
"You've never gotten a real massage before..." she says as if it's already a known fact. I shake my head softly and she puts the bottle down on the desk.

She goes and grabs a towel and lays it flat across close to the end of the bed. "Lift your arms" she says standing in front of me, I do as she says and she gently takes my shirt off. "I'm assuming you can do your pants" she says. "I could've done my shirt too" I say cheekily.

She rolls her eyes playfully and I pull my pants down and off. "You wanna stay in that?" She asks gesturing to my bra and panties. "Do I need to take them off?" I ask nervously, "optional" is all she says. I just lay down on the towel face down as a response.

I tilt my head to the side and watch her grab the bottle. "What's that?" I ask playing dumb, hoping she doesn't catch on. "Massage oil. It'll tingle a bit" she says nicely explaining it to me. What happened to the woman from a few hours ago I think.

She quietly laughs to herself, "what?" I ask confused, she seems to do that to me a lot. "Nothing you're just funny" she says, "I don't know how to respond to that" I say honestly. Since I didn't say anything in the first place. "It's a compliment, take it" she says, "thanks I guess" I say.

Though I'd much rather be taking something else I think and smile to myself. She clears her throat and starts massaging a little harder. She gets down to my lower back and straddles my butt, I guess for a better angle.

"You can sit" i say, I don't want her knees to hurt "I'm not that old, my knees can take it" she says as if she can read my mind. "I didn't say they couldn't" I say and I hear her chuckle. "You sure you have enough ass for that?" She asks cheekily changing the subject.

I gasp like I'm offended and sit up a little, "you did not have to say that" I say playfully angry. "Awww it's ok... not everyone can have ass" she says as if she's talking to a child. About ass. I roll my eyes and lay back down facing away from her.

But she does sit "kinda comfy" she says wiggling a bit. My breath instantly hitches. She kneads into my lower back and I let out a groan. "Does it hurt?" She asks softly, "no it feels good" I reply muffled. "This..." she says wiggling her butt again, "or this?" She says kneading my back again.

I bit my lip knowing she couldn't see me. "The second one" I lied, she hummed in response and continued. My massage was soon finished and I can't lie I did feel really good. Almost sleepy. "I'm gonna go make dinner" she said simply, I nodded and she left.

I got dressed again but into different clothes and headed downstairs after 15 minutes. I smelled something really good and closes my eyes and the familiar scent. I walked into the kitchen, leaning on the counter and watching her.

She seemed really focused like all her concentration was going towards the food. It was really cute. "Hi" she says without turning around, how does she always know I'm here? I ask myself. "Hey" I say stepping closer so I can see what she's doing.

She steps to the side a bit to give me a better view, well it was really to grab seasonings but let me be delusional.
I inhale the smell of the savory steam coming off the food. All of a sudden I feel warmth behind me and she's leaning over sprinkling something in the pan.

I freeze not really having a way out. My mind went completely blank I couldn't think of anything. She hummed and backed away giving me a chance to finally move. But I was still trying to plant myself back into this reality.

"What are you making? It smells good" I managed to say. "(Your favorite), your mom mentioned you really liked it" she said calmly. I half-heartedly laugh and rolled my eyes going to sit at the dining table. "What?" She asked, meaning my sudden change of behavior I assume.

"Nothing" I reply shortly, "you can tell me" she said sitting down. "Where's Larry?" I ask changing the subject, "out" she says coldly. "Don't change the subject" she pushes, "I don't wanna talk about it" I say. She just gets up and walks away to check on the food.

There she goes... I knew she was just pretending I think.