Part 20

"Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!"

Madara spat out a massive blazing wave of fire, the fire scattering into a gigantic wall of fire. Even though the blast was great, it was swatted away by a shatter cracked by the fire. The fire dissipated into nothing with the replacement of an earthquake. Madara was bracing himself again with the power that this giant of a pirate. He let out a small grin of bloodlust on having to fight the strongest.

'This old man is worth the wait!' Thought Madara. He began to rush at Whitebeard with his Kitetsu sword to slash the great captain. The old man saw this approach to began to rush as well. The two behemoths lock eyes and their weapons to connect with each other. Each attack made a spark with each other by the power that which they try to kill each other. Whitebeard was focused on defeating him while Madara is having the time of his life.

"Tell me, old man. Are you having fun?!" Asked Madara. He was constantly slashing to break Whitebeard's guard, but it wasn't enough.

"Heh, such a energetic brat you are. You seem eager to fight when your life is on the line." Whitebeard twirls his Murakumogiri and almost connects with Madara. But the ninja retreated when it almost got him.

"To think that a crippled old man like you has power like this, the possibilities of more fighters is beyond me!" Madara declared. He tried to slash Whitebeard again, but the giant easily avoided the attack.

Whitebeard went to grab Madara, but the young man was too quick to even try to disable his willpower. Out the people that he'd fought in his pirate life, it seems like the man in front of him would have been a problem during his days. But it seems it'll make harder for the greenhorns that'll spread out into the new era. The new era will wait, right now he has to focus into the present.

The two fighters were feet apart away from each other. The scenery of the island was picked apart by the forces by the two behemoths. Little bruises and scratches from on the two fighters. Whitebeard was staring at the man that deflected some of his punches, slashes, and the earthquake's that struck his opponent. It was possibly it was haki that helping him on the edge. Even though Whitebeard knew that he was using haki, his abilities was somewhat unknown, but similar at the same time. The fighting style with the sword was like a samurai. Perhaps he was from Wano as well? Another runaway like his little brother? Too many questions on his mind, but there's one that is lingering the moment they've fought.

"Madara, why are you holding back?" Whitebeard asked.

The Ghost of Uchiha twitched and blinked at the accusation. The question made him analyze the giant a bit to answer the question. He wiped the seeping blood of his mouth to entertain the strongest.

"Whatever do you mean? I'm just having my dance right now." Replied Madara.

"We both we could have destroyed this island into pebbles and yet something is holding you back, brat." Whitebeard smirked. "Or maybe someone?"

Madara frowned. The old man knew what he's implying and didn't want to rise the bait. So he turns the tables with him.

"Is the equivalent towards the your crew? The death of this island is the death of everyone." Asked Madara.

Whitebeard gave a chuckle. "Maybe, but we are children of the sea. The mass bodies of water will always been there to suck us down into the abyss." His expression darken. "Even though you already put some of them in there."

Madara snorted. " Don't act like you're a good pirate when it comes to fighting. In the end, we're all trying survive and your people attacked first out of no warning whatsoever." He raise the Kitetsu to point at the Yonku. "I already have mine full share of killing and you as well. So we can have both have an understanding towards what's the problem in this world. No matter what, it's always kill or be killed. The weak dies, the strong live. Get stronger. Have goals. Etc, etc, etc."

Both were silent from the rant that Madara had given. They knew the sins of their killings couldn't be avoided nor dodged the bloodshed of every victim that come in their way.

They were about to resume their fight again until a voice stopped the forces between them.

"ENOUGH OF THIS! BOTH OF YOU!"

A/N: FINALLY!!! THE ROCK HAS COME BACK.......................home. Sorry for the massive break. New year same me lol but don't worry the stories are still getting make and new ones. Also made a YouTube channel if y'all want to support me like you do with these stories. It'll be much appreciated gang. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Peace!