Part 8

~~~ 7 months passed ~~~

Maknae line and Yn became best friends. And hyung lins and Lisa were busy because their exams were coming . But they would hangout almost all the times . Yn and Tae fell for each other more deeply . They would do pranks , bunk classes . And Jimin and Tae were like before with their friends all cutie pie types but with others they became well mannered but cold . Also they started to do well in academic activities.

|| School ||

Tae : Yahh !! Ynnie listen .

Yn : yess Tae !!

Tae : Well Jin Hyung throws a party tonight . Be ready at 7 pm . I'll come to pick you up .

Yn : Okie . ( Smiling )

Tae : Where is Jimin btw ?

Yn : Playground .

Tae : Oh okie . See you later then .

Yn : Bye .

|| Time skip ||

~~ 7 Pm ~~

Yn was waiting outside of her house wearing a black medium length frock . Then Taehyung's car reached ghete and he got outside , looking absolutely stunning like a prince .

Tae : Sorry Yn !! I was late .

Yn : Its ok . Well you look handsome.

She said while shyly smiling .

Tae : You look gorgeous too .

Yn : Thank you . ( Blushing )

Tae : Shall we go ?

Yn : ok .

After a few moments, they reached the destination.

Tae : Yn !! you go I'm coming after parking the car .

Yn : Ok .

Yn got inside the party room .

Yn : Jin Sunbae !!

None responded the room was dark .

Yn : Hobi Sunbae !! RM Sunbae !! Yoongi Sunbae !! Where are you guys ?.

Hearing no response, she thought she came earlier .

Yn was finding light's switched . She turned on the switch and looked around .

She was shocked as well as happy at the view .

There were a couple table decorated like a candle light dinner . On the wall there was written " WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ? "

Tae : How was it ?

Tae said out of nowhere.

Yn turned around and saw Tae was coming towards with a rose .

Yn : Awesome .

Tae : So , will You ?

Yn : Huh !!

Tae : Yn you know I'm not good at words . So I'll ask directly that I love you and will you be my girlfriend ?

Yn : I would love too . ( Smiling )

A boxy smile plastered on his face . He hugged Yn tightly .

Yn : And I love you too my bad boy .

Tae chuckled . Then they pulled away .

Tae : Oh I forgot . Here take this .

He said while giving the rose .

Yn : Thank you . It's really beautiful.

Suddenly the lights got dimmed and a sweet song started to play .

Tae : Shall we dance my lady ?

Yn : Ofc .

She said while accepting Tae's offer .

Tae placed his one hand on her waist and grabbed Yn's hand by the other one. Yn placed her one hand on his chest by which she could feel his fastened heartbeat . Tae pulled her closer . Their face were inches away . Yn was blushing while whole zoo was dancing through her whole body .

Tae's hot breath was falling on Yn's lips as well as his gaze was also fixed on her lips . She softly smiled and leaned forward . Tae also leaned until they lips met wih each other perfectly. Their first kiss that they'll remember, it was slow and soft , gentle and passionate .

After a while they pulled away and breathing heavily . They smiled towards each other . They danced a little . And then they sat on the table .

They are together while enjoying the night with each other only .

Tae : Yn I want to take you somewhere .

Yn : Just come with me .

Yn : Yeah sure m

Then they left the place and drove off towards the

Graveyard .

Yn : Well it's a graveyard .

Tae : Yes . I want you to meet someone close to my heart. Someone special .

Yn looked at Tae when she remembered she saw that morning she did saw Tae here.

Then they stood Infront of a grave .

Tae : Halmeoni !! See I've got a girl who'll take care of me now . You don't worry I know she will love me as much as you do .

Then he looked at Yn and she smiled .

Yn : Hello Halmeoni ! I'm Yn . How are you ? Im well . I'm sure you'll be happy that finally you got a nice and beautiful grilfriend for your handsome grandson . You don't have to worry now because I'm here I'll never let him cry or be sad . I'll make him happy with my best. I promise I love him with my best . I'll never let him down . This is a promise from Yn to you Halmeoni. I'll not break it.

Tae looked at Yn smiling widely and he was touched by those words .

Tae hugged Yn and they stayed like that for a while .

But Yn noticed her shoulder was getting wet.

Yn : Tae !! Are you crying ?

She heard his small sniffing indicating that he was crying .

Yn : Yahh ! Don't cry !! Halmeoni will be upset on me that I'm already breaking the promise.

Tae : No . I'm just very happy to have you .

Yn : Aww my bad boy---

Tae : Shh !! Halmeoni doesn't know I'm a bad boy . Or else she will be upset .

He whispered to Yn .

Yn chuckled at his cuteness .

Yn : Ok Don't worry. Because you're good and handsome boy .

Taehyung : You know why only you call me Tae ?? Because it's a special nickname for Halmeoni and you .

Yn just smiled and kissed his cheeks .

Tae : I love you .

Yn : Hmm .

Tae : I want reply .

Yn : I already told you back then .

Tae pouted and Yn awed at his cuteness .

Yn : Ok . I love my cute Tae .

They laughed and went home after spending some time with each other.