"Yeah guys let's go, let's forget about this"

Rylee's pov

I was in my room, on my bed.

I don't know why I reacted like that.
I just wanted it to be in the past.
Especially with them being medical students.

Was I crying?
Not necessarily, I was just too upset right now cause now the person I am has been replaced in their mind with the person I was and I worked too hard for that.

I didn't want to seem like full of problems to them....there are worst things in the world and I'm so lucky thinking in this way....I just worked so hard for this but now they know anyway, again.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door though.

"I'm not in the mood Kira" I answer.

"It's Harry" says a low voice.

I just didn't answer.

"May I enter?" He asks slowly.

He has been the only one who respected my boundaries so I think it won't be too bad.

"Yeah" I whisper.

I saw him enter with my pink bad, all the papers inside, and the McDonald's bag in the other hand.

"You didn't have to do that" I say as I pick the bag, seeing that he put all the files in order.

"It's alright I wanted to. I didn't read those, just put them in" he explains as I give me a gentle smile.

"Thank you" I say as I sit on the bed again.

"I thought you would have been hungry" he says putting the McDonald's bag on my desk "and I also thought that the last thing you wanted was to come downstairs to eat with us" he softly smiled.

"Thank you, it was a nice though from you, but I'm not that hungry right now"

"Come on" he smiles a bit "not even the macarons?" he smiles teasingly and I kinda laughed shaking my head, looking at the ground.

"May I ask you something?" I then tell him.

"Of course" he says sincerely.

"Why didn't you read the papers?" I ask suddenly and he just shrugged.

"Cause you didn't want us to" he says.

I nod a bit in disbelief.

"Thanks... it's rare to find someone who actually respects your choices " I whisper.

He just smiled softly, sitting on my bed and bringing me in a side hug.

I didn't refused
it, I think I just melted into it.

After some minutes of silence he spoke

"You know it's alright to have some past histories?" He asks softly and I nod.

"Even I do. I've got asthma since I was a kid. It's under control but sometimes it still makes its scene" I can see him smile even looking at the ground.

"And you had to see when they found out I had asthma, like it was the most interesting thing in the world...while was only me begging for air" he tells softly and he completely got the point.

"It's alright if you don't want to talk about it, just know that it's completely alright" he says and I swear I've never thought I could like one of Kira's friend.

"And whatever is going on through your head right now, let me just say this, and take it from me, you have a really wonderful smile" he says and I think that just now, a little tear slipped down my eye.