Chapter 9: Tiny

| "They're like action figures!" |

"Remember when I told you all Trollhunters must start small?" Blinky pulled the blanket off, revealing a gold machine, ancient carvings designed the metal as the light caught the golden Furgolator, making it look better appealing to the eye

Blinky had somehow talked Y/N and Jim into going into this machine to get back the amulet and Y/N's necklace. Y/N absolutely hated the idea and thought Blinky was mad, but Jim had no problem doing it and she couldn't just let him go alone.

She had no idea what the machine did but she still knew it wouldn't do anything good. She's learned over time that if Trolls make any sort of machine it's usually very good or very bad- and she was leaning to the very bad on this one.

"Full disclosure, I'm a little worried how I let you talk me into this." Jim said eyeing the so called Furgolator while Toby admired it beside him.

"I'm still fully against this." Y/N announced to the group with her hands crossed.

"I assure you everything will be fine, Mistress Y/N." Blinky smiled and pushed a button on the machine, the gears turning as smoke was pushed through the tubes. The pipes whistling as the doors opened, more smoke fogging the room.

Making Y/N cough and try and swat some of the smoke away.  "Still bad idea." Aaarrrgghhh stated Y/N nodding in agreement. Jim and Y/N stepped into the machine hesitantly both of them looking around it, it was quite a tight for so they were squashed up next to each other. Not the most comfortable position ever.

"Wait a minute. So, how does us going into this thing help us get a gnome out of a hole?" Jim questioned as the door slowly closed, trapping Y/N and Jim inside the machine.

"Is this a bad time to say I'm claustrophobic?" Y/N shouted from inside the machine starting to feel nervous about being in such a tight space with another person.

"If a gnome won't come out, the hunter and huntress must go in." Blinky explained making the two look at each other with confusion.

"Wait, what?" Jim asked furrowing his eyebrows at how this machine was going to help them go into the gnomes home.