Chapter 2: The Trollhunter

| "The Trollhunter?"  |

𓇽

"You must be the new student

"You must be the new student." Mr Strickler asked Y/N as she walked into History with Claire and handing her a paper and pulling out his hand to greet her. "My name is Mr. Strickler."

The girl looked at the mans hand then back at him and furrowed her eyebrows slightly, something was off with the man. But nevertheless Y/N shook his hand and smiled back at her new teacher politely. "Y/N L/N."

"Pleasure to have you in my class." Mr Strickler dropped his hand and motioned for her to go sit down with the rest of the class the girl nodded sitting down in the seat next to her cousin, the teacher turned his back to the class and smirked finishing off his sentence eyes flashing yellow for a split second. "Trollhuntress."

Y/N kept looking at Strickler trying to figure out why she got a weird feeling around him, all the students seemed to like him yet something was odd about the male teacher to the girl but was snapped out of her thoughts when two boys came rushing into the classroom late.

Y/N's attention snapped to them like the rest of the class did and realised it was the two boys from last night. They both muttered 'sorry' to Mr. Strickler and sat down, Jim unknowingly sitting down on the desk next to Y/N.

"Jim?"

The boy turned his head to see who said his name and nearly fell out of his seat when he saw who it was. "Y-Y/N! He-y!" Jim stuttered out eyes wide open laying his elbow on the desk trying to act cool yet failing miserably. "Didn't realise- you were um- in this class."

"Neither, my timetable changed last minute so I could be in all of Claire's classes." Y/N chuckled glancing at her cousin who was talking to a boy in front of her.

"That's great!" Jim Excited said with a large grin on his face as he was in most of Claire's classes.

Then Mr. Strickler started to begin the lesson pulling the H/C haired girls attention to the front of the class listening to the teacher. "The Peloponnesian War, was actually three wars, fought between Athens and Sparta. The first war is known as the Archimedean War."