Chapter 1: The Trollhuntress

|"it's tragic really, covering our secrets within our graves

|"it's tragic really, covering our secrets within our graves." |

𖣘

Everyone has secrets, even her

Everyone has secrets, even her. Her secret however is a little different from everyone else's. Yet you'd never expect her to be any different. She was absolutely and utterly perfect in the eyes of every human being.

But if you studied her more you would have found that she was a little too sure of herself, and a bit too loud. If you looked deep into her eyes you could tell that she examined the room more than a person should. Like she was expecting someone, or something, to be there. Or most specifically, a troll

Y/N L/N the Trollhuntress, the first human Trollhuntress that is. The Trollhuntress is very similar to the Trollhunter, both crafted by merlin himself. The Trollhuntress was made to fight alongside the Trollhunter and help them no matter what. Not all Trollhunters have had a Trollhuntress with them but the ones who have had one were blessed.

Legend say the two wielding the amulets are bound together. Destined to be together for all eternity. That the two souls who posses the amulets will one day find their way to each other, even if heaven and hell try to tear them apart.

Y/N had recently moved from her home in California to live with her dad since her mum couldn't financially support her. But there was one problem. She was going to move to Arcadia. How pathetic, a small town where nothing special ever happened.

How was she suppose to save the world from evil trolls if there were none even there. She knew nobody there, well except for her cousin Claire. They were super close when they were younger and have stayed that way even when she moved away to California with her mum, Her dad however stayed in Arcadia.

As soon as she found out she was about to move her heart sank. Y/N had to move from the town she once had to protect, of course with the help of her best friends Milla and Ed. That was the other thing, Milla and Ed.