Festival

As days past since Izumomo became a couple everyone started to see that and literally opens their eyes to see that including the 2 dumbasses that did them wrong. Izuku looked at Katsuki who shook his head in approval and Izuku nodded and let Momo go to her friends with him eyeing Shoto if he ever thought of going towards her and as Shoto saw his eyes it was a sharp glare saying if you go near her it was over look and it scared him and didn't peruse her.

Katsuki: well nerd you got her all to yourself even tho you should've been dated her from the beginning but you finally got it.

Izuku: I know *stares at Shoto* if there wasn't a certain asshole who only used her for how she looks I should beat your ass for what you did if it wasn't for her.

Shoto: you to much of a pussy to do it.

As Izuku grabs Shoto and lifted him up to the wall making him scared for his life and looks straight at Momo telling him by his eyes that he needs her help but she smirks and looks away continue talking to Kyoka.

Izuku: aw what's wrong waiting for someone to help you when you can't fight back give me a reason to not send your candy cane looking ass to the hospital or better yet have you  look the barber shop symbol.

Shoto: you will get expelled and arrested for hurting the son of the #2 hero.

Izuku: oh please I'll get out easily with the help of my uncle who's the world hero trust me you don't got shit on me bitch.

Aizawa: sadly that's true now problem child let him go there's things I need to tell you all.

Izuku: you got lucky bitch next time *puts him down but brought him closer and whisper to his ear* I will kill you and hide you where no one or dog can find you.

After Izuku got done he swept his clothes from the dirt he had as Shoto was standing there frightened of what Izuku said as Izuku walks off and went to Momo.

Aizawa: next week is gonna be a cultural festival and it's gonna be all week as well and problem I know you haven't cost no problems as of late which your name start to dwindle down from being problem child which hurts me to say but don't cost no problem ok.

Izuku: hai (next week is my birthday as well)

Momo:(Izu birthday is next week what can I give him)

As Momo keeps thinking what she forgot was that he can read minds and he blushed as he saw her what she thought of what she was gonna do.

Momo:(yea I can do that I am hot to him so why not)

Izuku:*nosebleeds*(that's hot if she actually go threw with that we might have Moizu before we become hero's)

As time goes by the week of the festival came around and 4 days goes by and it was Izuku birthday and both of the couple celebrated at the festival and it was time for them to go home as Izuku had a blast because he was Momo and she was thinking what she thought before and brought Izuku to a motel.