A dream

As Izuku was asleep he saw himself in a house that was very beautiful and big. As he walked around he heard 3 giggles coming from a room and he went there to see Momo and 2 girls that so happen to be theirs one looks like Momo and the youngest look like Izuku.

 As he walked around he heard 3 giggles coming from a room and he went there to see Momo and 2 girls that so happen to be theirs one looks like Momo and the youngest look like Izuku

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

????:look mama daddy has come home from work.

Momo: oh he's right ???? Look daddy home.

As ????? Looks at Izuku and he looks at her as well.

?????: daddy your home earlier and you came just in time for my birthday

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

?????: daddy your home earlier and you came just in time for my birthday.

Izuku:(oh I see now it's my little girl birthday but what is their name and they look very beautiful as well)

Momo: Izu how can you forget our daughters name their names are *points at the oldest* Mizuku and *points at the youngest* Moizu

As Izuku woke up he felt relax and looks at a beautiful figure who got a big chest laying next to him.

Izuku:(so I have 2 daughters with her as Moizu and Mizuku huh never thought that but I'm glad it's her if it comes true)

Momo started waking up wondering why he's up.

Momo:(doesn't know what she saying) baby why are you up the girls are off of school today there's not need.

As she laid back down Izuku blushed that she said that and he looks at the clock to see it's 3:30 in the morning and went back to sleep and snuggled her. As the next day occurred the both got up and gotten ready and they went to class nothing has really happen except for both Izuku and Momo has been thinking of what they went threw and Momo love for Izuku has grown the same goes for Izuku couldn't get the dream he had out his mind. With Momo she thought of their future already and naming their kids she also see herself submitting herself to Izuku and everything. As the day ends Izuku left with Momo following him and everyone wanted to know why later during the day everyone asked momo why she followed him and she told them that she is going to get him from being cold and mean back to sweet and the bean that everyone once knew and they all hoped (except ochako and shoto) that he'll come back. She also told them that she broke up with shoto because he cheated on her with Ochako and that he's the reason why Izuku is also cold she did tel them that it's also her fault for causing him to get cold but she's willing to bring him to his normal self and Tenya agreed since he supports her decision she also told them not to piss off Izuku because it would be harder for her to bring him back to the rest of the gang. With Bakugo he understand her methods since he know Izuku and believes that he can come back his fun had last when Izuku is gonna go back he was the only one who likes it when Izuku gets cold towards person because of his certain crush on Momo. As Izuku gets done training he left to go take a shower and moments after Momo went to his room with his food and hers somce he hasn't eaten.

Cold hearted जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें