𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

"Hey you" Zora said with a big ass grin on her face, seemingly very happy to see a nigga. Seeing her smile lifted my spirits a little bit, especially after all that bullshit from Jasmine, Brice & Dejah earlier.

"Was'sup baby!" I exclaimed as I rolled my window down some more, allowing her to bend down into it to kiss me. She slipped her tongue in my mouth, while moaning and that shit instantly turned me on. I was on rock when she took a step back, allowing me to open the door further to get out. When I stood up, she put her blunt into my mouth, jumping and wrapping her legs around my waist. I puffed on it a few times before blowing out smoke, watching a big smile spread across her face, with this look in her eyes that lowered when they met mine.

 I puffed on it a few times before blowing out smoke, watching a big smile spread across her face, with this look in her eyes that lowered when they met mine

"I'm cross faded & feeling X-Rated. So please tell me you came to drop some dick off?" she asked, draping her arms over my shoulders, as I climbed the stairs effortlessly with her.

"You know it, baby" I smiled, finally reaching her apartment door. We entered, her feet finding the floor, she locked the closed door behind us. Immediately she went for my slacks, pulling them down to my thighs, standing up and kissing me sloppily as her hand massaged my shit. I took another hit of the blunt when we broke the kiss and blew out smoke that she shotgunned before she lowered down to unleash the beast & suck on him. Not gonna lie, I didn't have time to wash Jasmine off of me, so I felt a little bad about her giving me head, but that shit felt so good I let it go. The blunt was starting to kick in & I was throwing my dick as deep as I could down her throat, or at least it felt like it.

Unlike Dejah, she had gag reflexes so I eased up when I heard her choking. She rose from the squatted position & started back to kissing me, grabbing my dick & leading me to her room. Taking control since half of my focus was on the weed, she pushed me down onto her bed. Taking the blunt outta my hand, she put it in her mouth with one hand and with the other she put my dick in her. I could feel the grip of her shit as she started to ride me slowly. Her pussy felt wetter than the ocean as her speed increased, I let her do her thing as I enjoyed some more weed.

After about 5 minutes of her putting that work in, I put the blunt out sitting it on the nightstand and smacking her ass with both hands. I planted my feet on the bed, when she laid down on top of me and proceeded to fuck the shit outta her. She was a whimpering mess, when I hooked my arms under hers, holding her shoulders for support as I drilled deep into her. She tried to tap out a few times, but I didn't let her. Instead I pulled out & threw her onto the bed on her back, before she had time to react, I slipped my dick back into her. Slow stroking while playing with her clit, that shit had her sounding similar to something you'd hear on the Animal Planet. I gripped her knees so I could fuck her harder. I watched how my shit was affecting her, watching her go from sucking in air, to biting her lip, to cussing under her breath. It was lit!

"Fuck this dick is sooo good" she praised, when I grabbed her titties for leverage. I grunted feeling that familiar feeling in my balls & feeling her walls contracting around my dick as she came for the 3rd time. She pushed me off of her & got on all fours, playing with her clit as she waited for me to fill her up again. I saw how wet she was from the shine on her pussy, it beckoned for me to eat it but I disregarded that feeling as usual and put the beast deep inside. Holding her hips, I let her fuck me watching her throw it back furiously. That tingling in my balls was returning.