𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

"C'mon Jasmine. Ain't nobody gon' hear us in here...They service is going on, baby" I told her, pulling her closer to me by her hands, biting my bottom lip with my eyes dim. I pointed towards the closed door, where we could hear the choir singing 'Praise Him In Advance' loudly.

"I told you I missed you baby, remember?" my hands traveled down to her hips before sliding on down to her ass, that I gently massaged.

"Yeah I remember" she rolled her eyes. "...But you're the one that missed our lunch date earlier this week & you're always so busy, not answering your phone, so--" I cut her off by swooping in & kissing her, basically stuffing my tongue down her throat. I knew I had her right where I wanted her when she started sucking on my tongue, kissing me back & fuckin' with my belt to unbuckle it.

"Wait" she said in between the breaths we took. I watched as she sashade to the door & opened it, looking around before closing it again & locking it. She bit her lip as she slowly walked back towards me with a burning lust in her eyes that had me rock hard.

"I can't believe I'm about to have sex in church..." she bashfully mentioned as I pulled the beast out, stroking it gently as I watched her kneel before me, taking my dick into her left hand.

"Again" I corrected, moving her hair out of the way to get a better look at her sucking me. She licked down my shaft all the way to my balls, sucking on one just a little before returning to my tip. I started rotating my hips like I did when I fucked doggystyle, loving the view of my shit disappearing in & reappearing out her mouth.

When she started bobbing & going crazy, I had to clench my cheeks together to prevent me from bussing too quick, even though this was supposed to be a quicky. Knowing we were slighly pressed for time in the Pastors office, she rose like a Phoenix from ashes grabbing my face kissing me sloppily as she jacked my dick, moaning into my mouth.

I didn't even peep that she had lifted her skirt up, revealing the lack of panties. I licked my lips & lifted her leg, using the muscle of my dick to enter her. She exhaled & gripped the fabric of my blue shirt as I started to stroke. Unlike Dejah, Jasmine wasn't as vocal. She just moaned, grunted or breathed heavily when it was good to her. And a playa ass nigga like myself, had her doing all of that shit, obviously.

I backed her sexy ass up against the bookshelf, sinking as deep as I could in the standing up position, I started fuckin' her faster. I was throwin' that dick so good she ended up cussing in the Lord's house. Had her ass calling his name, mine & asking for forgiveness at the same damn time! I pulled out & turned her so that her back was towards me, entering her roughly from the behind.

"Mhmm, take that shit Jas..." I panted & moaned into her neck as I tongue fucked it, feeling my balls tingle & her walls gripping. I knew we both were close with the way her breathing pattern changed. I reached around & covered her mouth since her moans were getting a lil' too loud, with the other hand I strummed her clit like a guitar, making her knees get weaker than SWV.

She was getting tighter around me & I knew this was it. I felt my shit pulsating in her as I came with a grunt, shit was jumping & jerking but I didn't pull out just yet. I stayed put until both of our breathing returned to normal. When I got a little soft, I finally pulled out, smacking her ass & dragging remnants of myself out & onto the floor.

She pulled down her skirt & walked over to the desk to grab the box of Kleenex. She handed it to me, leaving me to clean up my mess off of the floor & to dry the sweat off my forehead. Rummaging around she grabbed some spray & spread a mist around. While I fixed my clothes to look presentable since I knew we'd probably be at church for maybe another 2 to 3 hours. I wrapped my arms around her from behind & she laughed as we swayed.