Chapter 8

Chapter 8
Pete's POV

   I watched the sketch they put on for the live show. Carter seemed so happy while she was working with all of these people. I watched her she played on her phone and showed the videos of Craig running through the convention. Craig makes his way through all the youtubers. I don't entirely understand the point of everything that he is going through but this is the happiest I've ever seen Carter. It's brilliant, she's practically glowing with joy. The backstage area started to flood with youtubers, thy all went on stage and they started to sing Do You Wanna Build A Snowman. I saw her grinning at me as they all screamed "WELCOME TO VIDCON!!" The stage starts to clear and she walks over to me. "What did you think?" she asked happily.
    "It was amazing," I replied. It really was, I'd only seen the simple vlogs she did while we were on tour and this sketch stuff was completely new to me. "C'mon, we've got a meet and greet to get to," she said, taking my hand. We started to walk over when a girl walked over to take a picture and said,"Can I get a picture?" We both nodded and the girl said,"Actually I was hoping to get one with just Carter." That's a new feeling. The girl handed me her phone and I took their picture. We started walking over again, and I put my arm around her shoulder. A few people looked at us a little funny but I think it was mainly because we haven't officially gone public. We made it to the meet and greet table and I stood to the side as Carter took pictures, vlogged, and talked to the fans. She was determined to say something to every person in the line. This is the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.