Prologue

April 21, 1974

Dear diary,

The world pays no attention to its dear friend. Though this friend so deeply wants the attention it craves.

We begin in 1974, parents pay no heed to their children. Teenagers run wild and carefree, only to see the end of the world. Where the sun drops slowly baring only the light of a distant light for the moon to rise in its place. Let's take a step away from this world. For I have something perfectly divine for you.

This world is beyond any barrier between us and this world. It is beyond your recognition. Beyond anything you believe in. And where your wildest dreams become a reality. But not like how everyone else has described it. This is a new and wild and free place from society.

There is a way to get to such a place like this, but this place is hidden in plain sight. Most don't see it because they live a life of a nine to five and have no time to imagine a simple and carefree life.

The children and teenagers do, they don't have to worry about anything like adults do.

This place is magical and lovely, the young ones escape to this place without a care in the world. To escape what is happening at home. Life isn't always happy go lucky for some children, others just go there to be with friends.

I will say you'll enjoy this place as you continue on. I just hope you will. This will be quite the journey.

Elizabeth Williams

June 3,1974

Dear diary,

I don't know what to say to you these days. My life has been something new and unwelcoming. I can say that I have been escaping to the place I've mentioned. It's wonderful there. It brings me happiness my parents can no longer give me like they used to.

Everyone calls this place heaven on earth. I've heard rumors from people that this place is dangerous. Some have said that it's killed some of the children who go there. No one knows what it is yet. It's probably happened ten to fifteen times already.

I don't know who or what would want to kill any of us children or teens, but I need to figure it out. Even if it's the last thing I do. Even though I don't know how to go about it. I'll have to talk with Jenny, Mason, Marcel, and Lori about all this beforehand.

Maybe they'll want to do this with me. I hope so, if not then I don't know what I'll do. I just want to figure this out.

Elizabeth Williams

September 23, 1974

Dear diary,

Everyone agreed to my plan, but we haven't taken action yet. Due to the fact that the killings have stopped for a while. So, we agreed that if they start up again we'll put my plan into action.

It's just waiting and watching for little signs for everything is rough. When it's all you can think about every hour of every single day.

I've put all my attention to this plan and Heaven on Earth place. It's hard to imagine a place that's called that can be dangerous and deadly. When it's been there for so many children to escape to.

Maybe that's why.. It lures every heartbroken child into it's grasp... Luring them into a happy place only to kill them later on after they have visited a couple of times.. But why?

What is it's motive? What does it get out of these murders? More research must be done in order to find all the answers. But I don't know how I'll get these answers.. Or what research I should.. This will be hard but it's worthwhile.

I'll begin my research tomorrow.. I'll ask Jenny and Lori to help me. Maybe I can have Marcel and Mason do something about understanding this place more.. Have them ask questions and come back to us to give us some insight as to what this place truly is and why it's turning on every child here.

Elizabeth Williams

November 4, 1974

Dear diary,

Our research has been little to none so far. But we aren't stopping. We decided to further our search for answers to the next level.. By all of us going in..

As ridiculous as it sounds it's the only thing we can think of right now.. Mason and Marcel haven't been able to get answers when they go, but it's not their fault..

They did say that it looks like everyone is being brain washed into staying there longer and longer each day..

They don't know why though. Or who it is to be honest. But at least we have something to hold onto as we continue. I can only hope we won't get sucked into this place as well, like everyone else..

If we do then there will be no hope in saving everyone who is still alive.. We wouldn't be able to get justice for those who lost their lives to this place.. It is our goal to save everyone before it's too late..

Elizabeth Williams