I Want You

Caden POV.
Guess what today is! Its Monday spring break is over so we have to go to that dumb azz hell hole of a 'school'.
I woke up and put on red joggers a white muscle t-shirt that hugs my body and shows off my abs along with my jordan's. I got a text from deja... why cant she just fvck off?!

"Morning Caden boo"

"Morning-_-"

"Cant wait to see you at school♡·♥"

"Sure bye" -_- Im planning on breaking up with her.

I headed to school
Deja POV.
Caden is so annoying and I've losr my interest in him. I have a new boyfriend and he loves me. I love Caden too but I just love Michael more♡ he knows how to fvck.
I put on a long yellow sleeveless sundress and white sandals and headed to school.

Lyric POV.
I woke up n did my hygiene. I picked out an outfit: black leghings, grey crop top, golden hoop earrings, orange and red kd's, michael kores watch, and my colorful snapback and headed down stares to eat some frosty flakes and I wemt to school.

Caden POV.
I got to school and headed to dejas locker to break up with jer and you wont believe what I saw... some guy was holding her up on the lockers and they were...k-kissing. I mean I dont care cuz im bout to break up with her anyways so anyone can take her. But Im just hurt that sje was cheating. Like WTF!?

"Deja...-_-" I said

"Omg CADEN!"

"Yup and whose this?" I said

"M-my boyfriend"

"I thought I was your 'boyfriend'"?

"Y-you are"

"Wait I thought I was your boyfriend?" The dude said

"Y-you are" she said

"No im not we're done" he said and walked away

"Caden..."

" We're done too, and its not cuz tou cheated its cuz I love someone else."

"Its it that ho lyric b**** I dont see wtf you see in her"

"Deja lyric will forever and ever be better than you"

"What?!!!"

"Bye" I left and went to Lyrics locker

**********5minutes*********

"H-hey Lyric" I said

"Oh hey Caden you look scared"

"Haha no im happy"

"Why?"

"I broke up with deja"

"O-oh t-thats um g-great" she said nervously

"I know... abd I was wondering if you would be my gi-" the bell cut me off

"Sorry we can talk later okay I have to go to class"

"Okay"

**********45minutes*********

Lyric POV.
I got out of 1st period and was on my way to 2nd. Caden was in my class. Thats when a guy walked up to me.

"Oh im sorry" he said

"Its okay"

"You have beautiful eyes"

"Thank you, you too"

"Im Kevin"

"Im Lyric"

"Well lyric... you're beautiful"