First Day

I woke up to the bright morning sun shining through my white curtains. I enteredmy bathroom and brushed my teeth took a shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I entered my closet to find an outfit for the first day and I chose sky blue high waisted booty shorts, a white plain crop top, and my columbia 11's shoes. I also wore hoop earrings and a necklace and just a tad bit of eye liner and red lipstick. I went downstairs to eat and I grabbed my bag and headed out the door. My new school was only 10 minutes away so I took my time.

When I got to school I was so confused. I was walking around the school for 20minutes looking for my locker and I still havent found it.
After searching I foumd my locker amd headed to class with my necessary books. When I entered it was so quiet and I knew I was late because the teacher stared at me with a death glare.

"Ms. Hudson do you have a readkn for being late?"

"Um I was looking for my locker"

"Mhm just take a seat so we can introduce ourselves."

************************
After 15minutes of introduction the teacher continued teaching tjats when a tall light skin green eyed white teeth muscular guy walked in.

"U-um Mrs.Wilson jm so sorry im late I had ti walk and I live about 25minutes away amd I woke up late im sorry." Said the guy.

"Its okay just introduce yourself and sit down."

"Uh um..." he said nervously

"Im Caden Walker im 17 and im from New York."

"Thank you Caden, can you take a seat next to Ms. Hudson in the back please, Lyric raise your hand"
Caden waled towards me with a huge smile on his face exposing his pearl white teeth. He sat down next to me.

"Hey im Caden, I like your hair"

"Uh- um I-Im Lyric and thank you" I looked diwn at my desk and played with my fingers.

"Hey dont be nervous im not chris brown no need to get neevous around me" he said as he used his warm fingers to move my hair from my face and lifted my head.

"You're beautiful lyric and I hope we can be friends" I blushed at his words amd could feel my cheeks get red.

"Sure you seem cool too" I said
Wr both paid attention to mrs. Wilson and the day wemt by quickly. Me and Caden talked all day and we had alot in common.

"Well i'll see you later lyric it was nice meeting you" he said while hugging me. We went home and I enjoyed that day alot.