053 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

okay since the organization is fucking confusing, I decided to make their small missions stealing or collecting money, medium mission is getting rid of smaller gangs in the area and for the big missions is working 'part-time Jobs' for example like...

okay since the organization is fucking confusing, I decided to make their small missions stealing or collecting money, medium mission is getting rid of smaller gangs in the area and for the big missions is working 'part-time Jobs' for example like y/n being DGs bodyguard and with that they get money or a good contract with the company which will help you gust with moving around or spying, you get what I mean? If we know many companies then they won't suspect anything I don't know. But them getting involved with the plot won't be available.

Unless I find something good like a pin point where the organization can like get involved with.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
𝑻𝒉𝒆 next morning, you were awoken by the delicious smell of food, and an empty bed. But you were too tired to get up.

To be honest, out of all the sleepless nights you had gotten, you felt much better after being able to sleep again.

Gojo barged through your bedrooms door, knowing that you'd be up by now. "Good morning~ have a cheerful, amazing, fantastic, colalastic day!~ i made you food. Come on!" His cheering and compliments mafe you smile at him.

He walked over to you to remove the thick covers of blankets. "Come on~ to the bathroom we go!!" You started laughing weakly When he picked you up, your ribs starting to hurt when you did, so to ease the pain, you of course clutched your side ribs.

Gojo ran with you in his arms to the bathroom, with you trying your best not to laugh because it kept causing pain. "Alright! Face or teeth first?" "Face" he turned on the sink and washed your face.

After that, getting your toothbrush and toothpaste. "Say ahhh" you slightly opened your mouth and he started brushing your teeth, your eyes started to water when the mint toothpaste hit your smelling senses.

He finished brushing your teeth and you washes your mouth with water after. "Pancakes! Who doesn't live pancakes with chocolate and strawberries?" He handed you your plate making you pout.

"Oh, want me to feed you?" You nodded your head quickly as he laughed. He lowered the fork to your lips and you opened your mouth to eat, humming when the delicious food came in contact with your taste buds.

When you had finished the amazing food, flashbacks came back to mind making you frown. "I'm not gonna force you to tell me anything, but what happened?" Your frown deepened as you played with the hem of your shirt, biting your lip anxiously.

"Is he okay....?" Gojo heard your whispers and nodded his head "He's at the hospital at the moment."

You sighed in relief "as for your question...he told me, no more like wanted to force me to leave the organization, I told him no and that he knows exactly why I wouldn't..." You took a deep breath to calm your nerves.

"He knew the promise and why I didn't wanna leave. Yet he only told me t..that..." A sob left your lips as your voice cracked. Gojos eyes furrowed wondering what geto had said.