034 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 your school went to an school picnic in notte world theme park

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝑻𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 your school went to an school picnic in notte world theme park. And currently you were waiting for daniel with the others.

"This is gonna be so much fun!!" Zoe locked her arms with yours "Yes! :D" you smiled brightly.

"Let's go, the lines are getting long" Zack informed as soon as he spotted Daniel. "Everyone ran in already, you're dead if we cant ride much" you were excited mainly because you were gonna see people from your jujutsu school there.

"Come on! Hurry we'll talk later!!" You tugged at Zoe's arm "someone's excited" "Hell yeah!!! I'm gonna see my friends there!" "But we are your friends" "well obviously, but I have other friends."

You guys stood a bit at the front counter until you could finally go inside "Mira, what should we ride first?" Zack asked "Go with yui, hmpf im going with Y/n" she huffed.

All of you got on the elevator to get inside, and the place was huugeee!!

"Y/N OVER HERE!!!" Gojo shouted, when he spotted you, surprisingly you two had the same cat ears! You waved at him, and rushed to them after.

"HEYY!!" you koala hugged him, wrapping your legs around his waist. "This I gonna be so much fun!!!" "I KNOW RIGHT?" "where's geto or shoko?" "They both have a mission, I'm sad" "awh :("

Gojo put you down and locked your arm with his. "Let's go!" He shouted "Wait my friends!" You looked back to see them gone "never mind" you didn't notice gojo glaring at them as if he's gonna kill someone.

"Let's go get ice cream!!" He suggested, adjusting his glasses "Okay!!" You two joyfully ran over to an ice cream stand and got ice cream.

You were a bit sad since your friends left you, and gojo noticed that "Hey! Why do you seem so sad~? Come on the great gojo is here, cheer up!!!" He made poses to make you laugh.

"look at them!!"
"Her laugh is so pretty!"
"Such a cute couple!"
"The guy is so hot"

"How can someone find you hot? You look like a white newborn baby" he started laughing when you said that.

"I feel like making trouble right now.." "You too?" You two locked eyes and smirked.

"Let's go ride the big train thing!!" You pointed towards it "you mean rollercoaster?" Gojo corrected "Same thing"

"My legs hurt :(" Gojo immediately crouched down for you to get on his back, and today you had black tights under your skirt so you immediately got on his back.

"LETS GO!!" You laughed as he ran over to the rollercoasters. "Gojo, gojo!" You tugged at his uniform "Yes?" "Let's change outfits come on! I always wanted to try your uniform" "sure~" you two walked in one bathroom.... Yes you heard me correctly.

"We'll switch them later back on" gojo sat down on the toilet (not before shutting it) and waited for you to wear his clothes "Wait I think I have the pants of our uniform in my bag!" You started searching

•𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗺• 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌 𝐱 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें