048 ──♡ ˙ ̟ !!

𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒆 was explaining to you guys about the media stuff meanwhile you guys were sitting inside the ring at the place where Zacks boxing gym is

While jace was explaining everything to everyone who were Daniel, you, vasco, Mary and of course Vin who didnt want to go at first, everyone was there except Zack who was still hitting the punching bag in anger.

You were sitting next between Daniel and Mary listing carefully as jace brought some kind of box "what is that?" You glanced at jace.

"Oh, so these are the items that those imposters are selling, right?" All of you observed the bottles that were filled with something you didnt know.

Jace crossed his arms "Stockings and spit. I got a discount for buying the bundle and it was still expensive" he informed "did he do that before..."you whispered over to Daniel who hit your head and scolded you.

"These are the items i bought from different sites over social media" Jace was shocked when Vasco suddenly grabbed a bottle "Oh what'd you buy? Is it nutritious?" Vasco gulped down the bottle like a glass of water

"Vasco...that's piss.." You wanted to throw up at jaces words and Vasco quickly spat it out getting many complains from Vin and the others."I tried asking the delivery guy, but no dice. The phone number was fake and they were wearing a mask too." Daniel announced "Same with the post office. They were all different fake numbers and addresses. It won't be easy finding them"

Jace sighed "No. But there's one thing they have in common" all of you stared at jace with wide eyes "the sellers were all different but they were all from east river" you nodded your head carefully "Doesn't that sound familiar to you?" Daniels eyes widen "Hostel." All the points clicked inside Daniels head when you said that.

"Exactly. One of the major four crews. The secret cell organization." Jace locked his fingers underneath his chin. "So it was hostel, I can't believe they make people drink that" Vasco huffed panting loudly "you drank it on your own Vasco" jace deadpanned.

"Hostel is a cell within a cell. Some of their own members don't know they're a part of hostel. Only the top members are the real members, and the rest of the members are the runaway fam." Jace had went back to explaining.

"The runaway fam. Composed entirely of runaway kids. They do whatever they can to survive. Since they have to guardian they're exposed to crimes. And hostel knows this. They use them go commit these crimes." Fortunately Daniel and you already knew this, because of the lessons you had gotten at the jujutsu building.

"All of the girls impersonators started off in the east river. There's a good chance they're connected to hostel." Daniel thought about this for a minute before locking eyes with you and nodded back when you nodded.

"Then I'll go, no we'll go." Daniel stood up and grabbed your arm "we'll join the runaway fam." He explained while you just nodded ready for another homeless arc.