Back to the past

Evangilene POV

--------------------------

"Eve, sweetie. Come down from your room, it's time for lunch!" my mom said. "Coming mom!" I shouted. I put my dolls down, and ran as fast as my little three year old legs could carry me to the kitchen. I went over to the table, but was met by an empty table top. "Where's the food, momma?" "

We're going to Fredbear's diner." she said. I started jumping with joy. I loved that place. She started laughing, "Get your shoes on." I smiled and ran upstairs to get my sandals on. Once I was done we drove over, and went inside the building. 

Up on stage was my two favorite animatronics. "Goldie locks, Bear Bear!" I squealed my nicknames for them. They turned and saw me. I smiled. When they were done singing they came up to me. We talked and laughed. Well, I laughed, they chuckled - sorta. "Bear Bear, Goldie locks why aren't you as..." I thought for a minute, "intergenetic as you usually are?" (A/N Energetic, member she's three.) 

"We -" But the british bear was cut off. 

"Eve, it's time to go!" my mom called. "Alright Mom! Bye Guys." I hugged them, and ran off. "Daddy, you're here! Wait, why?" 

"The car broke down, don't worry about it." 

"Ok." we got in the car and started driving. But when we got on the freeway, "DADDY, LOOK OUT!" but it was too late the two cars collided.

I woke up in a sitting position, breathing heavily, and panicking. My panic slowly subsided when I realized that I was in my room. Stupid memories. I sighed. Well I'm not getting back to sleep anytime soon. What time is it anyways. I looked at the clock. 6:30? Ugh, may as well get ready for school. I'm nine now. Adopted. My name is Evangilene. That's all.

---------------------------

3:01. Shoot I am so late, and dead. So. Very. Dead. I ran in and opened the door. Slap. I fell to the floor. "You're late! Stupid girl, I said 2:50!" I winced slightly and held my right cheek as I got up. "Go do your homework!" He spat. Meet my "dad", Vincent Fader, or as I like to call him the devil. I walked up the stairs and went into my room. I didn't have any homework, so I opened my song book and started writing.

Dry lightning cracks across the skies

Those storm clouds gather in her eyes

Her daddy was a mean old mister

Mama was an angel in the ground

The weatherman called for a twister

She prayed blow it down

"Evangilene, GET DOWN HERE NOW!" I sighed, locked my song book, and ran downstairs. "Y-yes, sir? "Cry time."

Well crap.

He took me down to the basement. No one could hear my cries of pain in there. I didn't resist knowing that it would only be worse if I did. He cuffed my hands, and grabbed the pocket knife. I squeezed my eyes shut knowing what's next. Long story short, I got cut on my back about, oh, 20-30 times. I was hurt, and to make matters worse, I had to treat my own wounds. Or maybe not. I took the [forbidden] cellphone out from under some jeans, when he left, and called the only person I could think of, Jasmine . *riiiiing* "Hello?" 

"Oh, thank the lord, , listen I got in a fight, and one had a pocket knife. He......." 

"Come on over" She knows I'm abused, but worried that my dad would hurt her, I told her not to tell anyone. 

"I'm going to a friend's to study!" I called

 "Whatever." he shouted back, "Be back by noon tomorrow." "Okay! I packed some stuff, and walked to my friends house alone.

In the dark.

At 9:00 at night.

It should only take about 5 minutes.