Chapter 2:Ghost?

Hello...

I actually wanted to update this story sooner but I had to update some of my others stories too so yeah...but here I am now..

Thank you all who're reading this...

Okay let's start...^___^

"You see this guy there Nana?Who is he?He's weird."I asked her and she looked where I showed her.

"There's no one there.Who are you talking about?"She said and I looked straight away to see if the guy left.But he is still there.

"What the-"What's going on?Why can't she see him.He started running away but I didn't chase after him.

"Are you okay Nora?"Nana asked me and I nodded.

"Oh sorry I'm just a little tired.Hehe."I smiled awkwardly.I don't know what to do?Am I losing it?

"Can I please accompany you?I always stay on the roof during breaks,so would you mind if I stayed here?I won't be a bother,I promise."She is so bothered.What makes her so apologetic?

"I'd love to have a new friend hehe.So why not?"I grinned and her eyes widened."What?"I wondered.

"A...a friend?"She asked like it's the most amazing and rare thing in the world.

"Yes?You don't want to?"

"No no of course I want.I'm so happy.Thank you."She bowed and I chuckled.

"You don't have to thank me."I smiled and the school's bell rang."It's time for class.Can you go first Nana?I have something to do first."I requested and she nodded.I need to find what's going on with that guy first.

"It's okay.I'm going.See you in class..Nana."Her eyesmile cuter than anything.She left and I started looking around for the boy with the silver hair.

"Where are you?"I asked in frustration after searching for awhile.

"Me?"I heard a voice coming from behind me.I turned around and faced him.

"You...you're freaking me out."

"That hurts."He complained like a little kid.

"You know I have lots of questions for you and I want honest answers or I'll kick your ass dude.Thank you."I said seriously and he chuckled.

"I have lots of questions too."He said seriously then.

"Me first."I frowned and he sighed while nodding."Okay why couldn't my friend see you?"

"I'm a ghost."My eyes widened at first but in second thought I frowned again.

"Okay...I don't believe you at all."

"Of course you don't.But what if I do this?"He walked towards me and I did a step backwards."Stay still."He commanded.

"What?"I wondered and he kept walking closer.I closed my eyes and opened them again after a second to realize that he wasn't in front of me anymore.I turned around and faced him."What just happened?"I asked frightened.

"I'm a ghost.I can walk into anything I want.Look."He put his hand in the group of the roof like it's empty.Like it's the most natural thing.

"Now you're freaking me out more than before.Seriously.What the heck is going on?"I said with wide open eyes.

"That's why your friend couldn't see me.Because I'm a ghost.But now my question.How can you see me?"I was left clueless after his question.Why am I able to see him?

"I wonder the same."I looked more carefully at him.How can he be a ghost.Ghosts aren't real.

"You wonder how can a ghost be real right?"

"You can see through my mind too?You perverted ghost."I muttered the last words.

"I don't...Aish can you help me girl?"He asked me suddenly.

"How can I help you and why should I?"

"If you don't want to,it's okay."He said and sat down.How can he sit down and not get in the ground anyway?But should I help him or not?But if he's a ghost I don't know what he is able to do to me.I must help him if I want my life.

"Let me listen to your request first."I said and sat down too.

"Okay.That girl you call your friend."

"Nana.What do you want from her?"I asked worried.

"I'm her brother.Well I was.Or I still am...Anyway!"

"You are...for real?Oh my,if it's about her I want to help.She seems like a really good but sad girl."I said sincerely.

"Yes she is.I could tell you the reason behind it but you should ask her yourself about this.Anyway I want you to help me make her happy again.Can you?Please."He lowered his head like he's begging for it.What should I do?I want to help that girl but how can I trust a...ghost.Holy!He's actually a ghost!I still can't believe it.

"I will help you...but what should I do?"I asked him and he smiled.He has dimples.So cute.Oh stop Nora!You're calling a ghost cute?

"Thank you.Please just be her friend and I think you'll understand how to help her."

"Well that's easy to do.I'd like to be her friend anyway.Wait she is already my friend hehe.And I wanted to tell you...Nice J's."I pointed at his shoes and did thumps up.

"Well I love your red Converse high."

"Thank you...oh well may I do another question?"He nodded and I went ahead."How did you died and why are you here?"I would have never believed I would actually ask this kind of question to someone.You're going insane Nora.

"I...I can't remember.And I don't know why I'm here.Probably to help my sister find happines.Well that's the first thing I thought when I saw her talking to you before.But she wasn't able to see me.I want to hug her and tell her that everything's alright but I can't."He looked down.A sad expression all over his face.

"Don't worry.I'll help Nana.And I will definitely make her believe that you cheer for her.And oh I don't know your name."

"Namjoon.Kim Namjoon."He said with a grin.

"Nora.Nora Son.It's nice...well actually not really nice...more like scary to know you but well...Please don't haunt me!"I begged like a scared child.

"Haha you're funny.I won't.Don't worry."He laughed.

"That's great.I hope you won't want in the future though.Oh my...I'm really talking to a ghost right now?"

"Yup..."

"Okay this is freaking me out...really."

Okay that's for now cause I can't write anymore...sorry...

Anyway I hope you liked it...

See you next time^^