xx.

Lisa has kissed Jennie several times but this feels like the first time. Well it is their first real kiss. This is the first time that they're kissing without the need to deceive each other anymore. Lisa feels like she might explode.

Jennie pulls her closer and she instinctively grabbed onto her hair, tilting her head to deepen the kiss further. Jennie slips her tongue past her lips and curls it into her mouth, earning soft moan from her. Lisa kisses her back with just as much want and intensity. Jennie grunts in pleasure, her hand gently caressing her neck like she's telling her she's praising her.

They pull away when they both need air, but their proximity remains close. Their foreheads against each other, their lips barely brushing. They stayed like that just for a bit until Jennie pulls her close to give her a kiss on the forehead.

Something about it just feels so endearing. So intimate. Lisa's heart feels more at ease now and it's a bit ironic because she's the daughter of the goddess of love, she's supposed to be used to situations like these.

"I really missed you." Jennie says, looking into Lisa's eyes. Jennie's hair was disheveled, her lips were swollen and Lisa just feels incredibly flattered and happy that she gets to see the daughter of Ares with her guard down like this.

"How much?" Lisa just wants to make the most of it.

Jennie hums. "I kept thinking about you all the time. I was always distracted. So I suddenly got that message, I totally lost my shit." she laughs.

"This is the last time we're bringing that up, okay?" Lisa whines.

"Fine but what's the context behind it? Seulgi told me something about desires, but I want to hear it coming from you." Jennie says.

"Seulgi told you that much yet you still want to know?"

"It's better if it comes from you." Jennie grins.

"You're such a sadist." Lisa comments.

Jennie still looks at her curiously and Lisa just gives in. "It's exactly what Seulgi told you. Those Erinyes hypnotized me into telling them my desires and surprise, you happened to be one of them. They made me drink a potion to make me embrace those desires and somehow it ended up with me sending you a sex video." she bluntly explains.

Jennie smirks. "You desire me that much huh?"

"Don't flatter yourself, I had other desires too." Lisa scoffs.

"I'm already flattered enough." Jennie chuckles.

"Ah, perhaps that's why you really put a wall between me and your friends." Lisa cocks an eyebrow at her.

"Well if you are into threesomes then be my guest, they really want it."

"And what if I entertain the idea?"

Jennie suddenly leans forward, a knowing look on her face. "I know you won't, sweetheart." she says smugly.

Lisa exhales because she was just trying to rile Jennie up but it backfired. "You sound confident," she tries again.

"You promised me that I'm your last, I believe it applies to everything." Jennie teases.

Lisa pretends to not understand what it meant. "Whatever, I still have training tomorrow morning so what time do you want me to be there?" she changes the subject.

"Do you already have a place to stay? You're welcome at my place for the time being." Jennie asks.

"Nice try but I have a room assigned at our cabin. Just give me the time." Lisa replies.