iv.

"she's hennessy in a tea cup"

Jennie is enjoying her mission way too much. She knows that the last thing she needs is an ego boost but she can't help it.

She's been in so many wars and battles and she is so used to having her enemies right at her mercy. She doesn't know why Aphrodite's daughter excites her so much. Jennie thinks it's partly because of the pheromones and partly because of the fact that Lisa is so used to having all the control.

Oh how she'd love to strip all that control away one day.

"You suck at this." Jennie comments at Lisa's attempt at giving her a massage.

"Irene never complains." Lisa grumbles.

Jennie turns around to cock an eyebrow at her. "You seem like good friends." she says with obvious sarcasm.

Lisa rolls her eyes at her. "For the last time, we're not like that. We're just friends, don't make it weird."

Jennie snorts. "Don't make it weird? You really make it sound like making out with a friend is a normal thing."

"You can kiss someone and still be friends." Lisa reasons. Jennie gives her a judging look. "Okay, I know it's weird but it's normal for us. Don't ask."

Jennie quickly sees an opening. "You're implying that you have lots of experiences when it comes to kissing. How many times?"

Lisa looks unfazed by the question. "Enough to leave whomever I kissed wanting more." she bats her eyelashes.

"I see," Jennie slowly turns so that she's fully facing Lisa. "That's interesting."

"Are you curious?" Lisa asks.

"I'm..." Jennie wonders if she's going too fast but she decides to take the bait. She reaches out her hand and swipes her index finger at Lisa's bottom lip. "Intrigued."

Lisa stills but she hesitantly holds onto Jennie's hand before guiding the finger into her mouth.

"She is a dangerous one indeed." Jennie thinks as she smirks in amusement.

Lisa didn't break eye contact and Jennie returned her gaze with just as much intensity. Lisa gently sucks on her finger, circling it with her tongue and Jennie finds herself mesmerized for a bit before getting a hold of herself and adding another finger in so suddenly.

Lisa mewls, not expecting Jennie to play along so easily. She rubs her fingers against the other's tongue and hums in satisfaction when Lisa whimpers. "I think kissing is not the only thing you're good at." Jennie comments as she curls her fingers. Lisa's breath hitches.

When it gets too much for Lisa, she pulls away first. A trail of saliva obscenely follows her lips as she backs away. Lisa wipes it off, still not breaking eye contact with Jennie.

It all suddenly stops when they hear a knock on the door. Lisa quickly stands up. "The pizza is here," she announces.

"I left money on the counter." Jennie points at her.

She takes a deep breath when Lisa leaves for a moment to get the food. She was worried if she scared Lisa off by playing along and quickly taking control but the younger just looks like she's in a daze.

"I got free coupons and a discount." Lisa says when she returns.

"What did you do?" Jennie asks.

"I paid and greeted the delivery man good evening." Lisa shrugs.

"You're such a charmer."

Lisa shyly smiles. "Let's eat?"

They ate dinner like nothing happened right before that. Neither of them brought it up anyways. Lisa was focused on whatever show was playing on Jennie's TV while the latter was focused on watching Lisa eat.