Chapter 12 <33333

A/N This chapter is a chapter that is about some of the other relationships! And also the next couple chapters are NOT going to be Flower Husband center, there will be some but it is not going to be the main focuses, but these chapters are importing to the story line so yeah, enjoy!!!

WARNING-  Alcohol use!!!!

Chapter 12 <33333

When Scar and Xornoth walked into the room where Scott, Jimmy and Gem was in Xornoth start to apology to them and was stop by Jimmy, Jimmy agreed to give him a second chance but one mess up he was done

WITH FWHIP AND SAUSAGE

Fwhip started to make sure everyone was ok, after he was done he made his way over to Sausage, "Hey" Fwhip said as he sat down, "Hey... u good?" He asked, looking over at him. The sat there looking at each other, Fwhip decided it was time, He put his right hand on to Sausage's cheek, He leaned in and Kissed him, Sausage kissed back and put his hand in Fwhips hair, tangling his hand into it. They sat there for a hot minute till they heard squeaking in front of them, they looked up to see Gem...

WITH KATHERINE AND SHUBBLE ;)

Katherine sat outside in her light pink dress with flowers running down the sides of it, she hoped tonight she would find the one she was going to marry, her parents said tonight was the last night to find someone to marry, if she did not find someone her parents were going to pick who she would marry. She started to cry, sure she was a proud gay but her parents decided if she couldn't find a women to marry, she was going to marry the King of Dream smp, or King Eret (quick a/n, my AU Eert = king and they did adopt Fundy)...

Shubble walked out in her greenish-blueish suit, "Oh my, Katherien what's wrong?!" Shubble said running over to Katherine, "My parents are making me marry this Eret guy... I was told I had a week to find someone... Tonight was the deadline", Shubble looked down, "Well maybe Pix, or, or Scar would do it!" Shubble said, trying to think, "Shubble... Shubble i'm... I'm gay" Katherine said looking away, Then Shubble had an idea, "I'll do it! I mean if you want, I would marry you, cause I can tell you don't want to marry that Eret gu- person?" shubble said looking at her prepared for rejection, Katherine smiled, "Yeah i would love that, Shubble of the Undergrove i would love to marry you, in fact i, I've always loved you anyway" Katherine said... with that they kissed, "Wait who is going to be the bridesmaid of honor?" Kathrine said knowing her mom would want her to have one when she presented Shubble. "I don't know...) Shubble said starting to think, "I'll do it", They turned around to see Pearl standing there, (sorry I'm just obsessed with this trio) Katherine smiled at shubble and she smiled back, "Yeah i think that would be amazing if you did that for us, thank you".

With that Shubble, Katherine and Pearl headed to House Blossom

"Ah Katherine guessing you could not find anyone to marry, or who wants to marry you" Katherine's mother said, then taking a sip of her wine, "Acctley mom, I did fine someone... Mom this is Queen Shubble of the Undergrove'' Katherine Said look at her Mom, Her Mom looked at the 4ft Queen and Laughed, "Ok what whatever, but i bet you don't have a bridesmaid of honor" She said as she starting to think about who she could make her bridesmaid of honor, "I do, Mom this is Queen Pearlescentmoon of Gilded Helianthia, also known as Kingdom Beanstalk." well then you have 3 week to finish planning you wedding" she said grabbing her wine and walking out,

2 WEEKS LATER

"Katherine, why did you call us here?" Fwhip said looking ever confused, "Shubble and I have something to tell you all" Katherine said looking at shubble who was getting up to stand next to her, "Me and Shubble got engaged 2 weeks ago" Everyone was happy for them, then Scott who was not supposed to walk and shit because he was still recovering stands up and walk up to them and pulls them into a hug, "I'm so happy for you!" Scott said, then Jimmy realized that Scott was standing, "Scott!!! You're not supposed to be walking" Jimmy said, putting Scott back into the wheelchair he was in. "Well we just wanted to tell you that the wedding is....

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N

So Sorry it took me so long to get this out T-T but I have alot of plot twists for you guys but I guess u guys can guess what happens next chapter, anyway if you have any suggestions for the wedding or the story in general pls leave them in the comments!!! BYE HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT <3 (823 Words)