Wolf: "That's Barry Redman, and Sullivan Coop."

Sly: "It's a pleasure to meet you."

Wolf: "It's about time someone stood up to those diabolical Bad Guys. Though, I've got to say, no one's succeeded yet."

Red: "Only time will tell when they do succeed." He winks at Silver.

Diane: "Eh. I don't think it'll be that hard."

Wolf: "I have a feeling it'll be harder than you think. I'd say they're one epic job away from cementing their legacy."

Diane, Silver and Carmelita laugh.

Carmelita: "What legacy?"

Diane: "Mr. Poodleton, you're... you're funny."

Wolf: "I am?"

Red and Sly: "He is?"

Diane: "The only legacy they're cementing is life in prison. Did you see their last job? Ugh. Unsecured exits, crude disguises, compulsive showboating. I mean, it was a mess. All the classic signs of a crew in decline.

Carmelita: "It's become very obvious that they're just trying to draw attention."

Diane: "Next, they're gonna make it personal. That's when you know they're toast."

Silver: "Super toast."

Wolf, Sly and Red were silent for a few seconds.

Sly: "No comment."

Wolf: "Ah well. Hehe. That's your opinion."

Diane: "It is. And I'm the Governor."

Silver nods in agreement.

Red: "She got ya."

Diane: "As for the sculpture, I think it's about perspective. If you look closely enough, even trash can be recycled into something beautiful."

The shadow from the light makes the sculpture look like a swan.

Sly: "Ooh."

Wolf: "How about that?"

Red: "You aren't kidding."

Wolf: "I guess some things aren't always as they appear. That reminds me, may I? I can't miss a photo op with the governor and a pile of garbage.

Silver: "Can we get in?"

Wolf: "Yeah I don't see why not."

Wolf gets out his phone and does a selfie with Diane, Carmelita, Silver, Red, and Sly.

Diane: "Oh, Mr. Poodleton, you're too hard on yourself."

The camera clicks right as he turns his head towards her.

Later on, the others were waiting for the three leaders.

Ralph: "There they are."

Sulley: "Well. How'd it go?"

Wolf: "Okay, friends. It's showtime."

Sly: "Who's ready?"

Murray: "I'm more than ready!"

Wolf: "Once we're in, it's on to step three: We split up and we take our positions."

Meanwhile, Chief Luggins speaks to all her fellow officers who are attending the awards.

Chief Misty Luggins: "Officers, if the Bad Guys crash this event, I am definitely going to lose my job, and I will not hesitate to take you down with me. Now, move out! Hopps, Wilde, come with me!"