4

(a/n): This chapter, I wanted something interesting to happen, so I just wrote whatever came to mind.

"Good morning, Yamauchi!"

"Good morning, Ike!"

The two of the perverted trio greeted each other as they entered the class. Both expressing a sloppy perverted grin. Their loud greetings woke up our favourite Y/N. He rubbed his eyes as he looked around to see who were the ones that had just shouted and woke him up.

Not surprised to see it being Ike and Yamauchi, he wondered why they were so pumped up for class.

Y/N - They've never been excited to come to lessons.

"Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits!"

Y/N - Now that... actually makes a lot of sense.

Yawning and stretching his arms a little, Y/N stood up and approached Hirata and everyone. He mostly did this as he saw Kiyone there.

"Nice to see someone's awake." Karuizawa said.

"Good morning to you, Karuizawa. [yawns] So you guys gonna go to the swimming classes?"

"Well..." Some of the girls say.

"Hm?"

Y/N looks at Kiyone who shrugged, confused as he is. Both of them look at Hirata who chuckles nervously while scratching his cheek and glances at the back of the class. Turning around, Y/N and everyone else looks to see a bunch of boys gathered around Ike and Yamauchi.

"Professor, can you record the girls wearing their swimsuits for us?" Ike asked.

Hearing this, Y/N gets the gist of why they don't want to swim today. Especially when he heard the girls groan in anger and annoyance behind him.

"Leave it to me. I'll pretend to be sick so that I can skip class and observe." The otaku guy answers.

"Seriously! Aren't they even a little embarrassed that everyone is listening in on them!" Karuizawa yells in anger.

Yet to Y/N and Kiyone, she seemed a little glad.

"With this, the Professor can rank the girls' breast sizes for us. If we're lucky, he'll get some pictures with his phone."

"Now I understand." Y/N says as he turns back to everyone.

Most of the girls seemed to nod as they all had decided to not go swimming. Y/N turned to Kiyone who seemed to be spacing out.

"Yo Kiyone."

"Hm?"

Kiyone snapped out of her thoughts by Y/N who was literally snapping his finger in front of her face.

"What are you gonna do?"

"What do you mean?"

"About swimming."

"Oh... Should I not go?" Kiyone asked everyone.

They all nodded their heads and said yes. They're all convinced most pictures the perverts plan to take would be solely focused on Kiyone.

"It would be best of you not to." Y/N said.

The girl in question who was thinking back to something her friends told her 10 minutes ago, looked at Y/N and spoke;

"Do you... not want to see me in a swimsuit Y/N?"

"WHAT?!"