Vihaan:What...What happened? What is that ur holding?Who sent?R u alright?(I asked as i got up)

She chuckled bitterly,

Swasti:Y do u care if I'm alright huh?Don't!Just don't dare to act as if u care for me!I know u don't nd so don't fake it!Go ask the person that u actually care about,if she is ok,well ofc she would be!Y not,even u would be happy,after all Kisi ka Ghar Jala ke woh Chudail toh Khush hi Hogi na,(after burning someone's house ofc that witch will be happy)waise Kya Jodi hai,Ofc u both will love each other,after all one is a witch and here is the wizard!Rakshash or rakshashsni ki Rab ne banayi Jodi!Both of u want nothing but my life!U know what!It was my biggest no the worst mistake ever I had done in my entire life actually no it's the worst mistake anyone would do to marry a monster like YOU!!!!I HATE YOU!!!I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE!!!And u know what,ur the biggest mistake ur parents could ever do!(She shouted her lungs out and whispered the past sentence nd that's it,she seriously crossed her limits!!!)

Vihaan:SHUT UPPPP!!!!!Just Shut up if u love ur life!!!I don't even know wtf ur talking about!And how dare you!How dare u tell me anything nd mistake?Huh,Well u...(i groaned as she cut me off before I could complete)

Swasti:U SHUT UP!!!Nd u don't know,huh!Go ask ur love to tell to u what the fuck is going on!Goo!Well let me tell u what's going on(She said this and threw the photos  she was holding on my face)

took a photo that got stuck on my shoulder nd saw it as my entire body shook in rage,i fisted my hands,THIS BITCHHHHH!!HOW THE FUCK DARE SHE!!!!!!!!

I was going to speak something when the door opened

Sachit:Guys,gue...(he stopped looking at us as both of us looked at him shocked)

With the speed of light,swasti ran to him and hugged him and cried,it made my heart ache for some reason seeing swasti cry her heart out for like 5 mins non stop!But I was still in too much shock to do anything!

Sachit:Sshhh! Everything's gonna be alright!Sshhh!Relax!Relax!(He said as I was still processing the photos and thinking what to do next!)

Sachit came and took the photo from my hand bringing me out of my thoughts as I realized swasti had stopped crying but she was still sobbing nd her eyes were swollen as her face was red and she looked Abit weak nd this was enough for me to decide that arushi is surely going to Fucking die for this tactics of hers!!!!!!

Sachit also had the same expressions as he also saw the other photos on the floor

Sachit:Who sent u these pictures?(he asked in a cold voice still looking at the photos,well ofc it must be arushi who else can it even be!)

She told us the entire thing that happened today in sachit's engagement well I was surprised to see how clever she was to actually go with bodyguards and the way she handled everything with maturity was really great but that is not the point,the point is that we need to find as soon as possible who is that mf who wants to die and how he is related to arushi,well ofc he must be hired but just to confirm and confront arushi!

Sachit:Swasti...the pictures are real but vihaan hasn't cheated u!(She looked at sachit shocked nd also kinda disappointed that he was supporting me,well I understand Ritika would have the exact same expressions if it was me nd Ritika instead of swasti and sachit)

Swasti: Unbelievable,Bhai ur taking his side,like...god...I didn't expect this from you Bhai!(her eyes clearly showing hurt and disappointment)

Sachit:I'm not taking anyone's side swasti,I'm just telling u what the truth is!These pictures are very old,they are from vihaan's past,he hasn't cheated u!It was simply his past that is not leaving him!