part 23

Precap: The climax of the sports festival comes to a closure with Shravan wining Badminton competition and his team winning the football match. Anish breaks their celebration saying it's still left to see who won the challenge.

Shravan and everyone is looking at Anish after his sudden statement.

Sahib: Meaning?

Amish: The meaning is buddy you guys didn't win the challenge.

Shravan's friends looks at him. Shravan smiles at them. Suman and Kanchan arrives there.

Shravan: It's ok guys. Hey Dhumketu, before blabbering your typical nonsensical lines, tell me something, did you win?

Anish doesn't answer. Shravan's friends checks the score on their phones and gets surprised.

Sahib: What is this, it's a tie.

Anish: That doesn't matter, you guys had challenged that you would score better then us, you failed to do that. It's your lost.

Shravan: By that logic it's your loss too. You still don't understand, do you? Just look around you.

Everyone looks around the field, they sees students are all chatting among each others.

Shravan: By looking at them can you different the army kids or the civilian kids?

Anish's face stiffened as he looked around again, he sees it this time. Students are not anymore caring about whether they are of army gang or civilians. Forgetting all that they are being friends with each other on equal terms.

Shravan gets back to Sahib's side and puts his hand around his shoulders.

Shravan: Sahib do you remember what I had told you the first time we met? See your brother have done it. There is no grade system anymore in this school, no body cares about that, we are all equal.

Shravan's friends all looks around and starts smiling.

Sahib: When did this happened! How did we not noticed!

Shravan looks at Anish's disbelief face.

Shravan: What happened? Are you still feeling clueless about what happened? You see you were just full with your shallow pride this whole time that clouded your sight. Otherwise you would have noticed this scene long back, like how I noticed after our first race.

Flash back shows after Shravan wins the race, when his friends congratulations him, he looks around at the students around him and sees the change in their attitudes. How forgeting their differences they were all getting together with each other.

Shravan: We started this challenge in the first place to prove there is no difference between us, we are all students here and equal. You lost the moment you agreed to this challenge cause that gave everyone a chance to prove that for the first time. That's all we needed and we proved. Come on, don't tell me that you are not thinking if our school plays a match with another school Sahib should be the goal keeper cause he is the best. Or you are not gonna accept those guys who placed top fair and square. Everyone can see the truth now Anish, if you even scream your ridiculous ideology now they are gonna think of you as a fool. Listen to me clearly cause I am gonna say only one more time, NOBODY CARES. And this tie is just the cherry on top, even if the score weighed heavy for a team it didn't matter cause right now, everyone's mentality have changed in this school.

Both of them looks at each other eye to eye, Anish with anger while Shravan with a victorious joy. He gives a victory scream, Shravan's team starts celebrating. Suman and Kanchan both smiles. Shravan holds Suman's hand and pulls her inside the celebration. Anish leaves in anger, his friends stands a bit awkwardly, some then follows him while some joins the students in the audience. Kanchan breaks the celebration at a point.