part 13

Precap- Suman goes to school trip with everyone, Shravan follows them with Bunty and Sahib. At night Anish and gang tries to scare Shravan but they get pranked instead.

At morning

After completing the morning drills the school team is leaving the camp site. Shravan's team too got ready to leave. Drill sir made everyone standing in line. Shravan looked at them from his place.

Drill: Everyone now we will leave this camp site and go to the high way where the bus is waiting for us. But this time we will go through a new road, not through the one we came yesterday. Clear?

Everyone: Yes sir.

They start moving. Shravan puts on his backpack and start following them. Bunty stops him.

Bunty: Mia where are you going? The road is this way, our car is waiting for us. I have already kept more or less all our items in the car.

But Shravan doesn't listen anything or as if he didn't heard anything and kept going. Sahib comes to Bunty.

Sahib: What happened? Where is Shravan?

Bunty: He went behind the school group. You do one thing, go to the car and tell the driver to take it in front of the second way, where the bus is waiting. I'm going after Shravan. Mia stop, I'm coming.

The group comes to a stop in front of a hanging bridge. The start passing it. Shravan stands at a side, Bunty manages to catch up to him, he takes some deep breath.

Bunty: Mia, I told you to stop, why didn't you listen to me. We could have take the shortcut and go to the road like we did last night. Why did you took the long way?

Shravan gives a look at Bunty. At first Bunty got clueless. Then he looked in front of him and saw Suman and understood. He gave a big smile.

Bunty: Oh, so this is the matter. Do one thing, give me your backpack, I'll just go ahead, you come with taking your time.

Bunty takes Shravan's bag and start going. He passes in front of Suman. Seeing him going Suman looks at her side and sees Shravan standing far. Shravan gives a smile at her. She also smiles a little and waves at him. Shravan comes and started passing the bridge with Suman by breaking the line and standing behind Suman. Suman notices and smiles.

Suman: So what happened last night?

Shravan: Last night, what happened? I was sleeping the whole night.

Suman: Really!

Shravan: Oh, you mean what happened with Anish. I don't know, I asked him too but he didn't give a clear answer. It seemed they got scared seeing something but I don't know the details you know.

Suman stops moving and turns at Shravan. Who were standing behind them, kept going passing them.

Suman: Shravan, I'm sorry for not telling you about the field trip.

Shravan: Hmm.

Suman: And about the prom night.

Shravan gives a cute smile.

Shravan: And is there anything else like the field trip or the prom night about which you need to apologize?

Suman: Let me think.... So you know about the exam.

Shravan: I do. You never stop talking about it.

Suman: Do you know about the fair?

Shravan: I heard some classmates talking about it.

Suman: About the election?

Shravan: Hmm

Suman: And about the inter school sports competition?