Part 6

Precap: Shravan and his team won the championship in the cultural fest for their play, Shravan won the best performer prize. Suman got to know the reason behind Shravan's not attending the rehearsal, she comes to visit Shravan.

Shravan gets busy seeing Suman in his room. He tries to stand up but due to his pain he couldn't able to do so. He tries to act as if everything is fine.

Shravan: Sumo, you are here? Is everything ok?

Suman comes and sits down at the side of the bed.

Suman: Where did you got hurt?

Shravan: Hurt? Who told you?

Shravan looks at Bunty who now realizes how Suman got to know about this. He looks at Shravan and holds his ear as a gesture of saying sorry. Shravan throws a cushion at him.

Shravan: This Bunty is too much, it's nothing much Sumo, if I just rest for the day then I'll be fine. You don't have to worry.

Suman: Shravan, I'm asking for the last time, where did you got hurt?

Shravan shows his right knee, he couldn't able to protest anymore.

Shravan: There.

Bunty: Hmm, he fall on the floor in the washroom.

Shravan: Hey shut up, I didn't fall and got hurt. Somehow I got hurt first, that's why I fall.

Suman looks around the room and finds a scissor, she takes it and comes back to Shravan. Then she starts cutting his jeans where he got hurt. Shravan's eyes gets big.

Shravan: Hey what are you doing? This is one of my best jeans, why are you cutting it? The parade was fine, we even won the champion award for the play. For what you are taking revenge?

Suman: Shhhh.

Suman hush Shravan and gets busy in cutting the jeans, Shravan keeps looking at her, her hair flies in the air. Suman finishes cutting the part where Shravan got hurt. When she removed the cloth all of them noticed that Shravan's right knee has swelled up, and the color has turned red. Suman gets tensed seeing this.

Suman: Shravan, you need to visit the doctor.

Shravan: Come on, it's nothing that we need to bother a doctor.

Suman: And there is no problem to visit just to be sure that nothing is wrong. Come on, you have to visit the doctor.

Suman takes Shravan at clinic, Bunty comes with them. The doctor looks at Shravan from top to bottom.

Doctor: What happened?

Shravan: Well, I was at the wasroom, standing before the mirror. Suddenly I felt something inside my right knee moved and I lost balance and fall.

Doctor: Hmm. Go and lie down on that bed.

Shravan looks confused at others and does as the doctor asked.

Doctor: You did very good Suman, by bringing him here. Most people neglect these situations or comes very late. If he had come after a week then we need to do a operation. But now we can solve this very easily.

Shravan: Doctor, what happened to me?

Doctor: I'll tell.

Then he instructs something to his assistant and the assistant goes somewhere. He looks at Suman and Bunty.

Doctor: After all this is the time for you guys to jumping around and playing around. A lot worse could happen, he would limp for the rest of his life. But coming here in time was a very good decision.