Part 15

|| Next Day ||

|| Yn's home ||

Yn : Appa !! I want to talk to you .

Y/Dad : Yes. I also want . But you say first .

Yn : About the marriage proposal from Mr.kim ---

Y/Mom : Yn !! Don't say no dear . His son is perfect for you .

Yn widened her eyes .

Yn : Are you my Eomma ? Why are you talking so sweetly ?

Y/Mom : Yahh you brat !! ( Shouting )

Yn : I got my Eomma back .

Yn and Y/Dad chuckled .

Y/Dad : I was thinking it would be perfect if you marry Taehyung. He's a good guy .

Yn : Yes Appa. I wanted to tell you that I have no problem with this marriage .

Y/Dad : Are you sure dear ?

Yn nodded with a smile .

Y/Mom and Y/Dad grinned in happiness.

?? : You make a great choice Yn .

Yn : Oppa ?? When did you come ?

Oppa : A while ago . By the way great choice.

He gave a thumbs up to you .

Yn nodded .

•• Otp ••

Y/Dad : Mr. Kim !! My daughter agreed for the marriage .

Mr. Kim : Woahh !! I'm so happy . Congratulations to both of us .

Y/Dad and Mr. Kim chuckled .

~~~Meanwhile ~~~

Tae groaned holding his head.

Tae rubbed his eyes before getting up.

Tae sighed heavily when he remembered about last night .

Tae : Should I give up or try on ? But she doesn't even love me . She hates me so much .

Tae sighed again . Then his phone rang .

•• Otp ••

Mr. Kim : Yahhh !! Where are you ? Come home . I've something to talk about . Hurry up !!

Tae was about to say something but his dad hung up the call .

Tae took his belongings before heading outside .

|| Tae's house ||

Tae : Yes Appa !! What's the matter ?

Mr. Kim : Get freshed . Your in-laws are coming to fix your marriage .

Tae : Whatt ? When ? How ? Who's my in-laws ? Who's the girl ?

Mr.Kim : Yahh !! You forgot . Last time I talked to Yn's Dad . He called today to tell that Yn had agreed for the marriage .

Tae : W-what ? H-how ?

Mr. Kim : Don't talk. Now goo~~~

He said pushing Tae towards his room .

Tae couldn't process anything . His mind is now all messed up . He was confused as well as happy .

Tae entered the bathroom , his whole mind was full of questions.

Tae ( In mind ) : Why Yn is doing this when she hates me ? Will she again break my heart ? Why ?!

He groaned at his own thoughts.

~~Time Skip ~~

Yn's family and Tae's family was eating lunch together .

After the unch , Their parents wanted them to talk with each other privately .

Yn and Tae was in the balcony .

Tae : Yn !! Why are you doing this ?

Yn looked at him confused .

Tae : I mean . You hate me . You can't forgive me . Then why are you marrying me ?

Yn : I thought you would be happy if the marriage is fixed.

Tae : I'm not selfish Yn . How can I be happy when the girl I'll be marrying doesn't even love . She hates with her whole heart . How can I ---

Yn : It was my ego that I told you that I hate you . I'm sorry . I let my ego over me . I've hurted you enough . I should be the one who should ask a chance to be with you . To love with my whole heart . Yes 7 years ago when I first saw you I hated you . But I can't change the fact that when we were dating I eventually fell for you. But for my promise , I had to do that. I was also hurt when I insulted you . I'm sorry . Please will you forgive me for the hurtful words I said to you everytime you tried to express your feelings ?  I'm sorry and I love you . I love you very much .

Tears were wetting his cheeks. Yn came and wiped his tears .

Yn : You've cried enough . Now let me give the opportunity to bring a handsome smile on the this handsome face .

She said chuckling as her tears were  also streaming down .

Tae hugged her tightly .

Tae : Please Yn !! Don't leave me again . But I am thankful that you make me a good person . I want to thank you because you're the reason behind my this self . I love you too .

Tae pecked her forehead .

Yn chuckled softly and hugged him tightly .

Yn : I'll never leave you .

Tae smiled and they both stayed like this for a while .