Part 7

|| At the Farewell Party ||

°° Message °°

?? : It's the day we are waiting for . Well I'm very excited to see the climax of our revenge .

Yn : Yes !!

?? : Umm your reply seems to me like you're sad .

Yn : Can you stop falling into conclusion without knowing anything?  I hate that .

?? : Whoa !! Calm down !!

Yn : I'm going .

?? : I'll be there in the party . See ya .

Yn : Hm.

Yn sighed .

In those days , Yn spent her whole time with Tae . Watching movies , cuddling , going on dates , eating lunch , walking in the park , going to the arcade and many more .

Yn : Will I miss him ? Will I able to spend those moments again with anyone except him ? Did I really fall for him ? I've fallen for him despite of knowing that he's a jerk who plays with people's heart , hurts them . Maybe he's changed but still the past couldn't change right ? I can't be soft towards him . He has to taste his own medicine . I just can't forget what he did with my fragile cousin . I just wanted to hate him . Only hate him !!!

She chuckled sadly with tears knowing that she can't be with him if she wanted to otherwise she would have to spend her life with a feeling of guilt .

|| School ||

Yn was making her way towards the hallroom when Tae came and hugged her tightly .

Tae : I missed you .

Yn : We met last night right ?

Tae : Still I'm feeling strange like someone will snatch you from me .

Yn didn't say anything . She broke the hug .

Tae : Now let's go to the hallroom . I'm very excited for the party .

Yn : Yeah me also .

Then they went towards the hallroom .

|| After the party ||

Tae went towards the stage while Jimin grinned while giving thumbs to him .

Tae just smiled and hold the mic.

Tae : Here I'm Kim Taehyung . Today I wanted to confess my feeling towards the one I love . Even though I've already confessed but I wanted to propose officially . I wanted to give her surprise . Umm Yn I'm not good with words but I just wanted to let you know that You're the only moon to my world that shines brighter than anything . My dark world lighten up with your light and shine . So Yn I love you the way you are . So will you be my girlfriend and future wife ?

Everyone awed at the way Tae confessed .

?? : Now it's for the climax .

Yn ( In mind ) : I'm sorry Taehyung .

Yn took a deep breath and made her way towards the stage .

Yn took the mic .

Yn : Girlfriend and future wife of yours ?

Yn scoffed in disbelief.

Yn : Never . Do you see yourself huh ? Playing with others feeling , bullying others , hurting them . How could you thought that I'll love a boy like you huh !!

Tae was in shock and tears filled his eyes .

Tae : T-then W-why did .. did y-you spend your t-time with m-mme huhh ?? All those days were mean N-nothing t-to y-you ?

Yn : Nahh !! It was my revenge to make you suffer . Remember suyeon ??

Tae was just more shocked when he remembered the name and gulped harder .

Yn chuckled bitterly .

Yn : Ofcourse you'll remember right ? She was my fragile cousin who fell into your TRAP !! FUCKING IN YOUR TRAP ? WHAT YOU DID WITH HER YOU FUCKING KIM TAEHYUNG !!! YOU JUST BROKE HER MISERABLY THAT SHE LOST HER MIND HER YOUTH HER EVERYTHING!! YOU RUINED HER LIFEE !! HOW COULD YOU ??! HUH !! NOW TASTE YOUR MEDICINE !!

Yn was about to leave when Tae said .

Tae : So do you not really love me or any feelings towards me ??

He said while tears were falling from his eyes continuously .

Yn paused a bit and looked at " ?? " .

Yn : No .

She said and left from there .

Tae fell onto his knees and cried his heart out . While Yn left from there .

Everyone was about to go but Tae stopped them .

Tae : Everyone please stop !! I want to say something .

Everyone stopped to listen Tae .

Tae : I've realized what I've done . Please forgive me . I know my forgiveness won't be enough to heal the wounds I gave all of you . But Please I ask for your forgiveness . If you can please forgive me !!!

Tae then left there while crying . He was miserable . The karma was hiting him badly . Jimin ran behind him .

Tae directly came home and locked himself in a room .

Jimin came and banged the door . He was also crying for his friend .

Jimin noticed he's changed . He's becoming a good person. Shouldn't he deserve a second chance ??

Jimin : Tae open the door please . I'll talk to Yn. I know you've changed . Please Tae open the door!! Tae !! Don't do anything please !!!

Jimin tried many times but all went in vain . He decided to leave him for a couple of moment .

~~ Meanwhile ~~

Yn saw all the confession of Tae did to everyone .

?? : You did right !!

Yn : Yes . Oppa .

Oppa : I'm proud of you my sister .

Yn nodded and then she went home and locked herself.

As soon as she entered the room , she bursted into tears .

Yn : WHY ?? WHY DID I FALL FOR HIM ? WHY HE HAVE TO HURT SUYEON ? WHY DID I MEET HIM ? WHY AM I FEELING HURT ???

Yn cried her heart out . Yn knew he had changed but still the promise she had made to SUYEON and her Oppa , she couldn't just break it . She prioritized the promise over her feelings .