'Stay strong Harry, y/n live is in danger because of me'

"Leave her alone" I said trying to calm down my trembling voice as it hissed angrily at me.

"Don't take her.. You have a problem with me.. Not her" I said as it hissed and dropped y/n leg beside the silver blood of the unicorn.

(Pity, your next to the death Unicorn..).

'If I died... At least y/n will be safe when they come.. I just have to buy time..'

It jump about to attack me until I saw a half horse half- human, a centaur to be precised who kicked away the figure.

It roared and left in hurry as the Centaur approaches me.

(Centaur up).

"The monstrous creature... Have attack so many.. How are you potter?" It asked me as I look perplexed in shock.

"I am Firenze.. A centaur who look after the forest.." It said as I wipe away the tears with my hands.

"T-thank you for the help" I said.

"Your welcome.. You and her should leave Forbidden forest is dangerous" he said.

"Why was it killing the Unicorns.. And.. Attacked "

"The monstrous creature was feasting on the unicorn blood to get half life.. The curse life"

"Who would done such a thing"

"Do you know such person to do?"

"Voldemort?"

"Hmm-"

The others came rushing and asking if I was alright as the creature left.

"Y/n!!!" Hermione scream thinking y/n was death and crying as Hagrid replied she was Unconscious.

"The creature try to take her away with it" I said as Ron look confused so does Hermione.

"But for why..." I mumble and glance at Ron.

"Weren't you and Y/n partner to search?" I asked as Ron replied about y/n telling I was in danger making me confused.

"Seems like she really cared about you" said Hagrid as I look down to ground embarrassed not noticing the other two frowning.

"She must be a very good friend of yours, Harry"

"Y-yes.." I said a bit happily.

"Since when did you both became friends?" Asked Hermione sounding a little Impatient.

"When we were 6 to 8 years.." I said as Hagrid laugh.

"A childhood friends? Glad you have one, Harry!"