Chapter: Eleven

A:n- thanks for the reads and hearts/votes.

"Sometimes it is better to forget"

"Rather then pester the one"

"Why they hide, that for a reason"

"Just don't make that a mistake"

------

  クスリくれ!
  _          _
  │ヽ'ヽ      /' /7
  │>/   ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  /<│
  │/  _     _ \│
  Y / ●ヽ  /● ヽ Y
  |│   │ │    │|
  | \__/ ▼   ヽ__/ |
   i⊂⊃  、_人_,   ⊂⊃i
  +    │ │    +
  メ    i i    メ
   ト、r^⌒、 、ノ r^⌒

*---------*

"Ahh... Shit" you cursed out as you saw the cloacked figure slowly moved up.

"Harry what's that thing?" You asked before he replied the creature pounched onto you making you fall on the ground as you struggle from its hold on your neck.

"Harry, do something!!!!!!" You shouted very much afraid of the creature.

"What?" He said as he hold his mark forehead in pain.

"YOUR A WIZARD, HARRY!!" you screamed out forgotten the inner peace you often held onto.

"R-right" he muttered searching for his wand around his pockets.

"I AM TELLING YOU, IF I DIED I WILL ALWAY HAUNT YOU TO DEATH, HARRY!!!!!!!" You shouted more as your vision started to get hazy.

Your movement started to slow as you eyes started to shut as you barely saw Harry whose eyes widen have tears.

"Har....ry..." You mumble out and soon your vision darken.

-----

╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴❀ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴ ╴

-----

Harry pov

I try to stand up but unable to do so as Y/n was getting unconcious as I found my wand in hasty movement tears seems to blurred my vision eventually.

"Har...ry.." She muttered out.

"Y/n! Ugh-" as I had a huge pain in my forehead remembering a women fallen down and call out to me.

"Stop right there!!" I shouted to the cloacked figure who was eventually dragging y/n by her leg.

"I said, STOP!" I shouted while holding out my wand, as the figure stopped.