Chapter: nine

A:n-

     /  ⌒ ヽ
   /   \
  /    丶 \
  (/    丶 )
  /     丶”
 |         |
 | ●  ●    |
 |   一        |
 ヽ__    ノ
  丿ノ ノ丁丁 ̄l\
 く(_(_(_L_)ノ

"Sometimes it's good to blend in"

"Rather then been odd one"

"Or else you'll raise suspicion"

---

───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Things went quick for you after the talk with Ron who was strangely different and quite charming I would say

"Chirstams is nearing, Any plans?" Asked Ron as you both were coming from your shared class.

"Not really, I'm planning to stay eventually"

"Brilliant"

"What?"

"I mean... That means we can spend Christmas together after all My parents are going for Romania.."

"Yeah I guess so, Do you like reading novels?"

"Nah, I'm not that into it, Hermione likes reading those even Harry sometimes"

"...Pens?"

"Pens? What's that?"

"A smuggle thing to write, its like ink bottle and feather"

"Hmm, why asking?"

"Just curious"

"Well, I do want to see what those pens are since dad seems to like muggle thing"

"Really?"

"Yep!"

"I know what to do.. Now.." You mumble to yourself as Ron looked puzzled until notice Harry on the way front.

"Well, I should be off to my next class"

"Same bye, Ron" you said waved him bye as he rushed to catch up with Harry, who was surprise by Ron sudden appearance behind him as you turn away before Harry was confused when Ron mention about you with him on the way, he turn around to see nothing.

-----

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

○●◎

Christmas wad fast approaching and the weather has turned really cold.  The school grounds are under several feet of snow, and the lake has frozen.  Very few owls are able to battle through the storms to deliver post. Most pupils will be going home for the holidays, but Harry will be staying at the school together with Ron and the other Weasleys because their parents are going to see their oldest son in Romania and for Y/n? Well she and her brother are staying back too for unknown reasons.