Chapter: Ten

A:n- sorry if its taking time for progressing but romance will only occurred little later sorry again...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀♡
⠀⠀⠀⠀//
   /  ;
 。|  :
  |   'i, ૮₍ ⸝⸝´ ˘ '⸝⸝ ₎ა
☆  'i    ト、( ヽ∩∩ ) __ ,  .
 .  'i     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄  ;'
    丶,       ,/  。゚
 。゚    ' ー- - - - '´´⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"A foul or fair"

"It does not count when the victor is clear"

"Why argue since you know your place"

"Don't make the victor hate you"

"Or maybe you will lose your place".

------

 •───────•°•❀•°•───────•

-----

In the library, Harry and Ron was surprised to see Hagrid concealing a book

In the library, Harry and Ron was surprised to see Hagrid concealing a book. After he left, they both went to the section that Hagrid had been to and it was concerning dragons.  Harry remembered Hagrid saying that he has always wanted a dragon, but Ron reminded Harry that this was against the law as Wizards were no longer allowed to keep dragons, as this drew the attention of muggles to their way of life. 

"Y/n!" Someone called out to you as you stopped on your way confused you turn and saw Harry and Ron.

"Oh hello, did something occurred?" You asked as they both nodded to each other as you smile confusedly.

"We are planning to visit, Hagrid" asked Harry.

"Want to join us?" Asked Ron as you blink twice.

"Well.. Want to join them, Nene?" You asked to your side as they took notice of the shorter girl who grinned.

"Of course"

"Wait, Hermione?" They both exclaimed.

"About that why and when is it your visit?" You asked as they both glance each other.

"To asked Hargid about the philosopher stone" said Hermione aware of the planned as you went a bit thoughtful.

"About that I may not be able to come"

"Why not?" Asked the trio as you sheepishly smile.

"I got detention"