"Get up," His voice demanded, and I listened.

I put my hands up slowly, seeing that Chaos was now holding the suitcase and Doctor at gunpoint as well. Everyone's eyes looked at him now.

"Let her go, Zebra hair," Chaos glared.

There was a debate about who would drop the gun first, but they both stood still. Lucius was still wiping the blood off his face from my last hit.

Lowering my hand ever so slowly, I snapped my fingers twice.

Silence appeared out of the darkness, holding a gun at Maddox and Ian. It was a stand-off like no other; for a second I wanted to laugh at how dumb this looked.

My brother took the gun off the back of my head and stepped away.

"We're leaving, now," I glared at Maddox. His face was too hard to read; I couldn't tell if he was surprised or pissed.

The two of them didn't move while we slowly made our way to the stairs again. Silence didn't take his eyes off them until they were out of sight. Chaos stopped dead center in the walkway, looking at the top of the entrance.

"What..." I looked ahead of him, seeing six men pointing guns at us from the top of the stairs.

"You're shitting me," He mumbled.

"Move," A man warned. I looked at Chaos and Silence, then turned around, "hands up too."

So back down we went. Chaos was mumbling all the annoying things about life and this job. He usually did that when things didn't go according to plan, or if he lost to a game of cards.

"Why didn't Shooter say anything..." I mumbled, but they both looked as confused as I was.

"That was quick," Maddox's exclaimed, "I'm guessing you weren't expecting more of our men to show up, then. Or you were, and your buddies on the rooftop didn't warn you."

I could feel Chaos's eyes on me, but I refused to look at him.

They have Shooter and the blond.

"It's great to see you again, Silence," Maddox purred, "your position is still open if you ever want to join us again,"

"This isn't a trading session, dumb ass. We aren't giving you Aiden or information, so you can forget it," Chaos exclaimed.

"Give me the case."

"No."

I looked at Chaos like he was crazy. We're currently surrounded by 9 guys with guns and he's over here saying 'no'.

Grunts and noise made their way down the stairs. My heart sped up at a dangerous pace, hoping it wasn't Shooter or Anderson. Soon enough, Shooter walked down with two guys holding him in restraint. He looked more pissed than anyone, or it was his horrible resting face.

I waited for Anderson to show up too, but he never did.

"Isn't this great! The whole gang is here now," Maddox laughed. "Now, where's the boy?"

"What boy?"

"Aiden."

"Who?" Chaos smirked.

A gun was aggressively put to his forehead. For a second, Maddox looked as if he had lost his mind.

"You think you're funny? It doesn't matter how many games you play, or how long you stall, the boy is someone my Master wants. And--

Chaos yawned obnoxiously loudly.

Before He pulled the trigger, I forced myself forward, "In the alleyway, a couple blocks down. He's hiding in one of the dumpsters,"

The four of them looked at me with confusion.

"See? Was that so hard?" Maddox motioned three of his men outside.

As they split up and switched out who watched who, a brush from someone's hand touched my ass. A couple of men laughed behind me.

That was my breaking point. Grabbing the gun behind me, I kicked the man that touched me before putting a bullet in his skull. The three others followed while getting free of the restraints and men.

Just like before, havoc broke out and everyone was fighting again.

I aimed for one man on the floor, but Maddox knocked the handle of the gun at the back of my head. Hard.

I saw spots for a second. I didn't realize I was on the floor until a horrendous pain shot through my skull. My body shook at the impact. I groaned, trying to fight the urge to black out.

"You're getting on my nerves," I tried to get out of his grasp as he pulled my hair, but my head was spinning too much to focus.

I was forced to my feet as he pinned me to the wall. His hands wrapped around my neck roughly, squeezing the life out of me slowly. I kicked and clawed at him, but it did nothing. It didn't help that my eyesight blurred too much that I had to close my eyes.

"It's a shame really," He sighed.

Do something.

"You could have been a great help to me."

Fight back. Figure something out.

"I didn't plan on killing you, but you made things very difficult."

My hand reached down into my hip, losing my focus faintly. The handle of a knife touched my fingertips.

"Make sure you say 'hi' to your parents for me."

With a quick motion, I took out my dagger and stuck it into his stomach. A grunt left his lips, finally taking his grasp off my neck to breathe. I collapsed to the floor for air while trying to stay awake.

The obsidian dagger was a knife I kept with me all the time. I made it myself years ago, and I soon realized how effective it could be.

Maddox stumbled backward, hitting the floor with a thump. His chest rose up and down as crimson flooded out of him. He grunted a few words I couldn't hear. With his hands still on the handle of the weapon, he stilled. Unmoving.

My body shook horribly as I tried to stand. The sounds of yelling and fighting made the painful ringing in my ears grow.

I lay my head back against the wall, losing my conscience.

"Snow," a familiar voice soothed my mind, "can you stand?"

I fought to stay awake and respond.

I couldn't tell who it was, but at this point I was desperate. I shook my head slowly.

The person seemed to disappear for a second like it was all in my head. But soon enough, arms scooped me up gently and carried me off the ground.

I groaned, wishing that I could speak. To tell whoever was holding me to stop so I could stay with my brothers and fight. To let me help them when they needed it most. I couldn't leave, not yet.

But another feeling washed over me. A feeling of warmth and comfort as they carried me out of the darkness.

I leaned my head into their chest and finally closed my eyes.

_________________