"I was a bit out of it. I hope I wasn't too out of place. You probably have a boyfriend that might punch my face in," He replied.

I don't know why my mind produced an image of Justin at the mention of "boyfriend" but I chose to suppress it.

I cracked a small smile at his assumption. "You weren't totally out of place. It was sorta nice,"

He raised a brow in response. "Really?"

God, why was he looking even more cute by the second? I nodded before setting down my cup.

"In all fairness I hadn't kissed anyone in months."He added. I looked up from my mug, my eyes widening.

"Surprising."I chose to say after a while.

He had kissed like a complete expert and he was months without practice....Damn.

After a while, he abruptly stood up, and for a moment I was confused, but then I realized he had finished his coffee. I watched as he turned and for some reason, my gaze travelled to where his shirt rose to show the lining of what looked like his boxers. I felt like a total and utter creep so I intently focused on finishing up.

"So are you the type to fall asleep in the comfort of your bed or a movie?" He questioned, leaning against the table, arms folded. "It's just a little past one,"He teased, pouting a bit.

~

Some moments later I was seated on the couch, blankets around me which Toby fetched from upstairs. He let me have the entire chair to myself to fully lie down while he settled for the bean bag just underneath. Since my attire was a bit tight and restrictive, he offered me some of his clothes which comprised of an over-sized tee and basketball shorts.

The movie was just beginning and as time progressed the effects of the coffee began kicking in. I became more alert and the fatigue started wearing off. About halfway into the movie, Toby disappeared and returned minutes later with a wine bottle in hand and a few champagne glasses.

"Haven't you had enough alcohol for the night?"I questioned, never taking my eyes away from the screen.

"Pff, this shit is weak as hell. My mom and dad are not heavy drinkers." I heard him reply. I turned to see him sit near the table. He began pouring out the wine into the glasses. "You're gonna love this. It's my personal favorite," He added, turning to flash me a quick smile.

"You're such a bad influence." I pointed out. I lazily eased myself into a seated position and watched on as he prepared the drinks. While I changed prior to the start of the movie, he had done also. The tee he wore clung in all the right places and the baggy sweats made a nice fit.